Which is the Real "Racist" Party? 15 Questions for Democrats.

I can prove that more of the Republican party voted for civil rights then the democratic party. I can prove that Both Bushes and Reagan appointed more people of color to high office then any other Democratic President.

I can never be a Democrat for a few reasons.

1. My great grandfathers fought against their Pinkerton thugs.

2. They stopped us forming unions.

3. They dropped bombs upon us.

4. They violated our human rights.

5. They wanted us to be slaves to the coal companies.

6. They exploited us.

7. Obama is racist against us.

8. They paid for our great uncles and aunts to be murdered as children.

9. They had Pinkertons open fire upon our people.

10. We get a pittance of what ghettos get.

There was a flip in the parties sometime near the 30's I believe. At 1st the Republicans were the party which freed the slaves and supported the power of a strong centralized government. Then something changed.

Modern Republicans do seem to get a little more wound up with this anti-gay stuff. Tough to catch them in anti-black remarks anymore.

I can prove that more of the Republican party voted for civil rights then the democratic party. I can prove that Both Bushes and Reagan appointed more people of color to high office then any other Democratic President.
:clap2::clap2: You just proven three guys are racist. How about the people who vote for them?

Come to this area, and then we will talk about who is racist a majority of the time.

Show us the list of all black Republicans ever elected to the House or Senate.

I think it is something like 95% of the Republican party is made up of white people.

Why don't we stop bringing up stuff that happened over 50 years ago. :lol:

Just as soon as you and yours stop claiming we are racist. You all started this shit with your claims we are racist and all about whites.

I will always think many right wing nut jobs are racist. And I didn't start shit asshole!

I think it is something like 95% of the Republican party is made up of white people.

Why don't we stop bringing up stuff that happened over 50 years ago. :lol:

Just as soon as you and yours stop claiming we are racist. You all started this shit with your claims we are racist and all about whites.

I will always think many right wing nut jobs are racist. And I didn't start shit asshole!

when did Zona become a right-wing nutjob?

Alan Keyes.

Alan Keyes ran but was never elected.

Gary Franks and JC Watts are the only two since The Great Depression.

If you go back to the 1800's there's a bunch of them but that was when the GOP was still the party of Lincoln.

Alan Keyes.

If you go back to the 1800's there's a bunch of them but that was when the GOP was still the party of Lincoln.

what about the black woman who voted against declaring war on Japan?

Alan Keyes.

what about the black woman who voted against declaring war on Japan?

I've never heard about that. The list I am working with doesn't have a black woman in Congress at that time.

So Republicans are racist and sexist... That probably has a lot to do with the amount of old people in the party.

Forum List

Back