Which is the Real "Racist" Party? 15 Questions for Democrats.

Do you even know that we live in third world conditions and with third world poverty inside the United States ?

And you wonder why I'm not concerned with your problems.

It's nothing personal. It's just that I love my people and I want us to have the same rights and recognition that you have .

Just because we're white doesn't mean we have this magical ability to escape poverty. Doesn't mean we don't have a magical power to escape pain and suffering and starvation. Doesn't mean we aren't hungry, doesn't mean we ain't homeless. Doesn't mean we don't suffer from poverty, cuz I know that I have suffered from it far worse than you have. Have you ever suffered from medical conditions related to starvation ? Have you ever had Feed teh Children provide you food ? Have you ever went days without food ? Have you ever had to eat mice and rats to live ? Have you ever been told that you don't qualify for food stamps and welfare even though your children are literally starving ? If not, then welcome to an Appalachian's life.

I can never be a Democrat for a few reasons.

1. My great grandfathers fought against their Pinkerton thugs.

2. They stopped us forming unions.

3. They dropped bombs upon us.

4. They violated our human rights.

5. They wanted us to be slaves to the coal companies.

6. They exploited us.

7. Obama is racist against us.

8. They paid for our great uncles and aunts to be murdered as children.

9. They had Pinkertons open fire upon our people.

10. We get a pittance of what ghettos get.

By the Pinkertons were mostly started during the Civil War and to protect Lincoln a Republican.
And tell me what Obama has done to whites?

The Pinkertons killed Appalachian women and children.

But then again, it was done under the orders of Democrats and against Appalachians, so it's ok with you .

And Obama has shown his racism and ignorance towards Appalachians.

We're xenophobic, well you'd be xenophobic when everytime an outsider has contact with you it's either to kill you or to rip you off.

Or we love guns, our guns gave us equal rights, land, unions and all of our freedoms.

We love God ? We're very religious, if yall can't accept that then fuck yall.

Democrats are the ones who support unions.:cuckoo:

And both parties have killed people, and taken away their land.
And I want to know where I said it was okay what happened?

I also know for a fact that not everyone who has contact with you people rips you off or kills you. My friend a democrat spent many summers building houses for you guys. So you really need to get over crap that happened a hundred years ago.

This is the stupidest bullshit going. "Robert Byrd was in the Klan, so, the Democrats are the real racists"!

This argument keeps popping up like a mushroom.

But nobody believes it, except a few dumb Republicans.

The truth is that the Democrats are the party that advances black, Hispanic, and most Jewish interests by supporting welfare, open borders, and liberal policies generally.

The Republicans are overwhelmingly white, and have only token involvement by blacks. Republicans support policies generally favorable to whites, like lower taxes, less immigration, smaller government, etc. It supports social policies of Christian whites like anti-abortion.

Blacks don't vote Republican. The share of the black vote gotten by Republicans has steadily decline over the years, going from "not much" to "even less." Hispanics, similarly, vote Democrat. So do Asians, who might be expected to vote Republican because they do better economically.

It's about the blood.

Republicans are an "implicitly white" party.

Democrats are an explicitly anti-white party.

The problem with idiot Republicans wanting to show how "non-racist" they are is that it reveals their cowardice in the face of multiculturalism: they're afraid of being called a "racist."

But why shouldn't whites have interests in the political arena as much as any other group?

Instead of scooting around on your knees begging the multiculturalists to accept you, U.S. Army Retired, grow a spine and say, "Yes, I'm white. Whites have rights. Those rights are advanced by the GOP. Now fuck off!"

You'll feel great.

So you are for a political party that only supports Whites and to hell with the rest of us!! In other words if you were encountered with a major disaster and a Black, Jewish, etc., person were injured on the street and you had a chance to help them YOU WOULD NOT!! I mean afterall they are not Republican and they are not your preference as a human being why should you?

Do I see blacks supporting Appalachian causes ? Nope. Do I see y'all supporting our equal rights and our dignity ? Nope. Do I see y'all commiting hate crimes against us ? Yep. Do I see y'all supporting equal federal funding ? Nope.

Do think I saw Appalachian's supporting black causes. And you just said you guys stick to yourselves, which would mean you only support YOUR causes.

Just because we're white doesn't mean we have this magical ability to escape poverty. Doesn't mean we don't have a magical power to escape pain and suffering and starvation. Doesn't mean we aren't hungry, doesn't mean we ain't homeless. Doesn't mean we don't suffer from poverty, cuz I know that I have suffered from it far worse than you have. Have you ever suffered from medical conditions related to starvation ? Have you ever had Feed teh Children provide you food ? Have you ever went days without food ? Have you ever had to eat mice and rats to live ? Have you ever been told that you don't qualify for food stamps and welfare even though your children are literally starving ? If not, then welcome to an Appalachian's life.

I will say what many people said about black living in the 9th ward. You should move, if it is so bad.

By the Pinkertons were mostly started during the Civil War and to protect Lincoln a Republican.
And tell me what Obama has done to whites?

The Pinkertons killed Appalachian women and children.

But then again, it was done under the orders of Democrats and against Appalachians, so it's ok with you .

And Obama has shown his racism and ignorance towards Appalachians.

We're xenophobic, well you'd be xenophobic when everytime an outsider has contact with you it's either to kill you or to rip you off.

Or we love guns, our guns gave us equal rights, land, unions and all of our freedoms.

We love God ? We're very religious, if yall can't accept that then fuck yall.

Democrats are the ones who support unions.:cuckoo:

And both parties have killed people, and taken away their land.
And I want to know where I said it was okay what happened?

I also know for a fact that not everyone who has contact with you people rips you off or kills you. My friend a democrat spent many summers building houses for you guys. So you really need to get over crap that happened a hundred years ago.

Really?

That's now how we feel.

He may have done that, and he's a good man for doing that. But he can't erase generations worth of Democrat exploitation.

A hundred years ago ? For many of us, it was just a generation ago.

And for us, it was exclusively Democrats fucking us over. That's why we vote Republican.

So you are for a political party that only supports Whites and to hell with the rest of us!! In other words if you were encountered with a major disaster and a Black, Jewish, etc., person were injured on the street and you had a chance to help them YOU WOULD NOT!! I mean afterall they are not Republican and they are not your preference as a human being why should you?

Do I see blacks supporting Appalachian causes ? Nope. Do I see y'all supporting our equal rights and our dignity ? Nope. Do I see y'all commiting hate crimes against us ? Yep. Do I see y'all supporting equal federal funding ? Nope.

Do think I saw Appalachian's supporting black causes. And you just said you guys stick to yourselves, which would mean you only support YOUR causes.

Why should we?

Your statement says to me that you have whatsoever no understanding of our culture and our way of thinking.

And why shouldn't we support our causes ? It's our lives that are effected. How many black people support Appalachian causes ?

I will say what many people said about black living in the 9th ward. You should move, if it is so bad.

It's easy to move if you've got the couple hundred to rent the truck. Then the 1200 for first month, last month and security deposit. Or if you're lucky to have someone to help you with it. Or you got someone to board you.

It ain't so easy. So says the middle class white American.

Why do yall middle class white Americans assume it's just so easy ? Republican Or Democrat, liberal or conservative, y'all assume that shit.

Maybe you'll understand that it's relative to whom you're asking. Because to me, I would equate the Democrats to Nazis. You relate to them how your experiences have worked out, mine are much , much different.

Last edited:
Wow ... when William Joyce is calling out your retarded, race baiting bull shit ... wow.

Maybe you'll understand that it's relative to whom you're asking. Because to me, I would equate the Democrats to Nazis. You relate to them how your experiences have worked out, mine are much , much different.

Check your water for high lead content.

how are they like the Nazis?

I try not to live in the past.

Check your water for high lead content.

what about fluoride?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjL9g3s6Fro]YouTube - Dr. Strangelove - Fluoride Water Scene 1[/ame]

Oh poor me I'm white and come from a family able to provide for itself. I blame the democrats but my ignorant parents told me to.

I think it is something like 95% of the Republican party is made up of white people.

Why don't we stop bringing up stuff that happened over 50 years ago. :lol:

Just as soon as you and yours stop claiming we are racist. You all started this shit with your claims we are racist and all about whites.

I think it is something like 95% of the Republican party is made up of white people.

Just as soon as you and yours stop claiming we are racist. You all started this shit with your claims we are racist and all about whites.

It is justifiable to say that a greater percentage of the republican party is racist than the percentage of racist democrats.

It is justifiable to say that a greater percentage of the republican party is racist than the percentage of racist democrats.

Prove it.

But aren't you racist? I grew up in urban American believing that all Republican White guys were racists. Was I wrong?

Forum List

Back