• Necrophilia: sex with dead person

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pedophilia: opposite sex, between 11 and 13yrs old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bestiality: Animal, either sex

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I am a pint low......

I might be missing the point and be a pint low.

All the choices are unacceptable on every level, IMHO.

I think sex should be reserved for living consenting adults, and won't vote for anything else.

They aren't meant to be acceptable. You're not voting for what you want to be legal or some shit...

They are all equally UNacceptable to me.

In your Op you said you took out gay sex. I could vote for that as long as it is between living consenting adults, and I don't have to watch, I have no problem with it.

digging up the prom queen killed in a car accident, like those boys did in WI a few years back- no
Putting your dingos on a sheep and going at it against the fence -no
kids-NO

I've posted this on several other forums and used to have homosexuality as an option but I decided to go ahead and remove it. This poll isn't about supporting any of the choices or wanting to do any of them, it merely asks which is the LEAST bad of the three choices. I would like to hear people's opinions on why it's the least bad choice, but generally, people don't stand up for their choice in this type of poll... All answers are private.

Dick, we've been through this many, mant times during our sessions.

Just stay on your meds, and forgetabout what other people might think of your fantacies.

I've posted this on several other forums and used to have homosexuality as an option but I decided to go ahead and remove it. This poll isn't about supporting any of the choices or wanting to do any of them, it merely asks which is the LEAST bad of the three choices. I would like to hear people's opinions on why it's the least bad choice, but generally, people don't stand up for their choice in this type of poll... All answers are private.

all 3 are quite disturbing.....is that the new Doctor in your Avatar?

Well preventing all bestiallity would prevent Right wing women from having sex...

I would go with beastiality because of all the stories I have heard about so called "normal" boys being brought up on farms and loving to do sheep and other animals...Eeek. I can't believe I am even answering this one..:cuckoo:

Well preventing all bestiallity would prevent Right wing women from having sex...

I would go with beastiality because of all the stories I have heard about so called "normal" boys being brought up on farms and loving to do sheep and other animals...Eeek. I can't believe I am even answering this one..:cuckoo:

"Loving to do sheep and other animals".

Nice.....thanks AquaAthena!

lol..well it would be the "least" perverted of all the perv options? [I knew I shouldn't have answered this one...:eek: ]

lol..well it would be the "least" perverted of all the perv options? [I knew I shouldn't have answered this one...:eek: ]

:lol: Grrr...

Forum List

Back