Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pedophilia: opposite sex, between 11 and 13yrs old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bestiality: Animal, either sex

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Dick Tator

Dec 8, 2009
I've posted this on several other forums and used to have homosexuality as an option but I decided to go ahead and remove it. This poll isn't about supporting any of the choices or wanting to do any of them, it merely asks which is the LEAST bad of the three choices. I would like to hear people's opinions on why it's the least bad choice, but generally, people don't stand up for their choice in this type of poll... All answers are private.

Well preventing all bestiallity would prevent Right wing women from having sex...

And prohibiting Necrophilia would cause the Lefties to be abstinent.

:eusa_whistle:

less taboo..taboo by mere defination says its not acceptable..i was not aware of degrees of acceptablity...

but the less of the 3, to me....sex with the dead person...real victimless crime there....well i guess it does depend on ones relationship with the deceased now doesnt it?

less taboo..taboo by mere defination says its not acceptable..i was not aware of degrees of acceptablity...

There are always varying degrees of acceptability and for every person they are different. Homosexuality is a great example. Some people have absolutely no problem with it, while others are completely against it. The degrees of acceptability very wildly in that example.

but the less of the 3, to me....sex with the dead person...real victimless crime there....well i guess it does depend on ones relationship with the deceased now doesnt it?

That's more what I was getting at... I'm sure each person has their own ideas as to what is bad and what's not.

And with a lot of the right wing males being gay.....

Funny to see a Lefty using Gay as a derogatory term. I thought you were all for Equal Rights For Everybody.

What's up with that?

I am not even sure that necrophillia is illegal in all states. I know it was not a few years ago.

And I think bestiallity is not illegal in Alabama?

I am not even sure that necrophillia is illegal in all states. I know it was not a few years ago.

And I think bestiallity is not illegal in Alabama?

stay away from my horses.........:lol::lol::lol:

If you are in AL please do not put lipstick on your horses. Hard to tell the difference otherwise.

Nope, I am in AZ, but bestiality isn't illegal here either.
Last case I heard of, the guy was charged with trespassing.......

I have not spent a lot of time in AL, but that sounds like a slam on AL women.

I got one you might like;
Know what you get when you gather all the women in Apache County together in one place?

wait for it....

a full set of teeth.

stay away from my horses.........:lol::lol::lol:

If you are in AL please do not put lipstick on your horses. Hard to tell the difference otherwise.

Nope, I am in AZ, but bestiality isn't illegal here either.
Last case I heard of, the guy was charged with trespassing.......

I have not spent a lot of time in AL, but that sounds like a slam on AL women.

I got one you might like;
Know what you get when you gather all the women in Apache County together in one place?

wait for it....

a full set of teeth.

Aww that is an old hillbilly joke about a family reunion.

But thanks anyway.

Forum List

Back