Which is the best console for playing games ?

monumani13

Rookie
Sep 5, 2011
Hi guys,
I want to buy a new console for playing games. If you know about this, then please let me know, Which is the best console for playing games ?

Hi guys,
I want to buy a new console for playing games. If you know about this, then please let me know, Which is the best console for playing games ?
Get outside and get some sunshine and start to live tor

I like Playstation 3, because of what it does for me. It gets me Netflix and the ability to play "Call of Duty MM3" online with my friends who also have PS3s.

I only bought it for myself for Christmas though. I gave my daughters Playstation away when they left the nest years ago. So, the story is still out on how it will perform. I did alot of research, though, and found this one to be the one I wanted. Besides, I try to resist buying anything related or associated with Bill Gates and Microsoft as much as possible.

I like Playstation 3, because of what it does for me. It gets me Netflix and the ability to play "Call of Duty MM3" online with my friends who also have PS3s.

I only bought it for myself for Christmas though. I gave my daughters Playstation away when they left the nest years ago. So, the story is still out on how it will perform. I did alot of research, though, and found this one to be the one I wanted. Besides, I try to resist buying anything related or associated with Bill Gates and Microsoft as much as possible.

I heard Bill Gates has purchased stock in all food products on the planet except for apples.

Good Luck.

Forum List

Back