Which Is More Likely to Prevent School Shootings?

What is more likely to Prevent School Shootings?

Answers, for a start:

1. Two parent (Mom and Dad) families in which boys have healthy male role models to teach them how to be men.
2. The end to drugging boys with ADHD drugs in order to turn them into girls.
3. The end to the demonization of boys, especially white ones.
4. Defederalize education - return control to local districts. Local districts to reintroduce proper disciplinary standards and to end social promotion.

#4 is a myth.

I realize that you take great comfort in thinking it is, but it's TWOO.

Only in your conservative public education-hater talking points. I speak reality. The feds have little or nothing to do with public schools with the exception of students who are poor or requiring special education, and student lunches. Otherwise, no impact.

Jeebus, you are even dumber than I had previously discerned.

Something has changed.

View attachment 177902

Wonder what it was?

View attachment 177901

Curiously, the rise in school violence has risen in full reciprocity to the decline in child home beatings. Watch a modern sitcom how the children act, talk back and boss their parents around, then go back and watch a sitcom from the 1950's. Another grand feather in the cap of progressivism.

Answers, for a start:

1. Two parent (Mom and Dad) families in which boys have healthy male role models to teach them how to be men.
4. Defederalize education - return control to local districts. Local districts to reintroduce proper disciplinary standards and to end social promotion.

#4 is a myth.

Only in your conservative public education-hater talking points. I speak reality. The feds have little or nothing to do with public schools with the exception of students who are poor or requiring special education, and student lunches. Otherwise, no impact.

The Admiral is an expert on public education and what it can and cannot do, and also on Common Core.

oh, and did I tell also say that he is a genius and can catch a bullet with his teeth?

roflmao

Answers, for a start:

#4 is a myth.

The Admiral is an expert on public education and what it can and cannot do, and also on Common Core.

oh, and did I tell also say that he is a genius and can catch a bullet with his teeth?

roflmao

Meh. I'd be impressed if he could rewire a house and rebuild an engine.

Answers, for a start:

#4 is a myth.

I have been a teacher for 21 years now and I have NEVER seen any of this so-called indoctrination. I am convinced that it only exists in the media coverage of large liberal cities.

Something has changed.

View attachment 177902

Wonder what it was?

View attachment 177901

Curiously, the rise in school violence has risen in full reciprocity to the decline in child home beatings. Watch a modern sitcom how the children act, talk back and boss their parents around, then go back and watch a sitcom from the 1950's. Another grand feather in the cap of progressivism.
When there are no adults in the room, and I am talking about liberals, then the children who should be taught right from wrong, good from evil, the only thing children get for morals is what is on the tube......We see movies that want people to break the law, because it is fun......

Something has changed.

View attachment 177902

Wonder what it was?

View attachment 177901

When there are no adults in the room, and I am talking about liberals, then the children who should be taught right from wrong, good from evil, the only thing children get for morals is what is on the tube......We see movies that want people to break the law, because it is fun......

And therein lies the rub: Libs get on here talking about guns and how violence in movies and other things cannot possibly be a factor, but does anyone ever LISTEN to liberals talk about morality and right & wrong? The "morality" of the Left these days is Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Resist and MeToo, so what message do these Libs send to their children whom they are sort of raising as they ignore their kids and tell them to go elsewhere to talk on their phone and play video games on the net?

We can see how this liberal "morality" is being played out in our schools now and the Blame crowd will go after its pet target of firearms and some politician will cave to public pressure to get these loons off their backs, then million of innocent, law-abiding people will be made to suffer the consequences of another inane law, but after the smoke clears, who will notice that having taken yet another feel-good action, that nothing will change and the school violence will go on totally unchanged. At what point do the Libs rise up to face facts that is their own family policies and those of the Liberal schools they send their kids to that is causing children to be murdered? My guess, never. I'll fall over backwards the day I see one Lib ever face reality head on and take account of their own actions and responsibilities rather than try to pin everything on someone or something else------- after all, being "liberal" means always being victim of SOMETHING.

Forum List

Back