Which is more important to you, human life or your guns?

Again, the Texas man who stopped the church shooting with his gun and Constitutionally protected right to bare arms proves lives matter, which is why the 2nd Amendment must be protected.

A simple question.

Yesterday 26 people were shot and killed, some of them kids.

Life is going down the drain for lots of people in the US due to guns.

Which would you prefer, to keep your guns or to keep your life?
Gun ownership doesn't put my life at risk. Getting rid of my guns won't save anyone's life either.

Well, it clearly does. In fact it's about 4 times the risk.

Well, tell that to the victims of Vegas, or the other shootings that are happening more and more frequently.

I would tell the victims that taking away my gun would have no effect on what happened in Vegas and there is no "clear" reason that gun ownership puts me at risk.

A simple question.

Gun ownership doesn't put my life at risk. Getting rid of my guns won't save anyone's life either.

Well, tell that to the victims of Vegas, or the other shootings that are happening more and more frequently.

I would tell the victims that taking away my gun would have no effect on what happened in Vegas and there is no "clear" reason that gun ownership puts me at risk.

I disagree. Does that sort of thing happen in the UK? When was the last time some angry citizen picked up a gun and then killed 50 people at some event?

The UK has had bombs go off, but not guns. The last big one was in 1996 and they banned handguns after this.

A simple question.

I disagree. Does that sort of thing happen in the UK? When was the last time some angry citizen picked up a gun and then killed 50 people at some event?

The UK has had bombs go off, but not guns. The last big one was in 1996 and they banned handguns after this.

In the UK the weapon of choice for mass murder is a truck. Should trucks be banned?

Didn't they have a mass shooting at a concert in London a couple of years ago? I don't remember who it was but the audience was mostly young girls.

A simple question.

In the UK the weapon of choice for mass murder is a truck. Should trucks be banned?

Didn't they have a mass shooting at a concert in London a couple of years ago? I don't remember who it was but the audience was mostly young girls.

11,000 people a year are killed with guns in the US, this is 3/4 of all murders.

Trucks make up a much smaller part of the UK murder rate which is 1/4 the rate of US murders.

There's a problem in the US which no amount of trying to be clever will take away.

Was there a mass shooting at a concert in London? Are you telling me or are you suggesting it could have happened by you don't actually know?

There was a bombing in Manchester at a concert this year.

11,000 people a year are killed with guns in the US, this is 3/4 of all murders.

Trucks make up a much smaller part of the UK murder rate which is 1/4 the rate of US murders.

There's a problem in the US which no amount of trying to be clever will take away.

Was there a mass shooting at a concert in London? Are you telling me or are you suggesting it could have happened by you don't actually know?

you are pulling that 11000 out of your ass.

according to the FBI stats gun on homicides, you're making shit up again

If a few small children are killed so we can have our second amendment rights....it is a small price to pay

I had to look up the details. It was the Arianna Grande concert, 22 dead, 50 wounded and there was a mass shooting at a Paris concert a couple of years before, killing 90 and others in different locations the same night for a total of 120 dead.

Many people here seem to be unaware that there has been a concerted effort to get the public to fear guns so that they will willingly give up their constitutional rights. Do some research on problem – reaction – solution. And the powers-that-be believe that the ends justify the means, so they will do whatever it takes, including propaganda or worse.

Last edited:

I had to look up the details. It was the Arianna Grande concert, 22 dead, 50 wounded and there was a mass shooting at a Paris concert a couple of years before, killing 90 and others in different locations the same night for a total of 120 dead.

Yes, the Arianna Grande concert was in Manchester, not London. A bomb was used, not a shooting.

So you didn't do too badly on the facts, you got the country right.

Your point was something about you can't stop people using guns, well, he didn't use guns.

The mass murders in the US are most likely to be carried out with guns, in the UK not.

Yes, the Arianna Grande concert was in Manchester, not London. A bomb was used, not a shooting.

So you didn't do too badly on the facts, you got the country right.

Your point was something about you can't stop people using guns, well, he didn't use guns.

The mass murders in the US are most likely to be carried out with guns, in the UK not.
Mass murders and terrorists prefer bombs, They are much more effective to use.
People kill people not firearms you dumbass motherfucker… LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back