Which is more important to you, human life or your guns?

Liberals want no freedom for us, except abortion, that's the only freedom they care about.

Well if that's case, the solution is to compromise and allow pregnant women to shoot their fetuses in lieu of having to go through all that messy and expensive medical stuff.

Win-win situation.

A simple question.

Yesterday 26 people were shot and killed, some of them kids.

Life is going down the drain for lots of people in the US due to guns.

Which would you prefer, to keep your guns or to keep your life?
much like we'll never get rid of liberals wanting to get rid of guns, the simple fact of the matter is they will always be around.

so that makes this question the stupidest question of the week. and it's just a monday.

Guns are an acceptable risk to be American. Bill of Rights ensures we shall not be disarmed

-Geaux

But Muslims aren't? How convenient.

Why do you get your knickers in a twist because 8 people get killed, and don't care when 26 people get killed?

Why do you assume gun owners do not care when 26 people get killed? Should we post "Our thoughts and prayers..." nonsense?

most gun owners do. why YOU don't care is the question.

no one gives a damn about your thoughts and prayers.

Indeed, the whole "thoughts and prayers" thing is worthless. But how did you read my post and come up with the idea that I don't care?

A simple question.

Protecting my and my wife’s life. That’s why guns are a tool for just that

-Geaux

But you're MORE LIKELY to get killed with a gun.
The 10 most likely ways you’re going to die
10 - suicide
9 - kidney disease
8 - pneumonia
7 - diabetes
6 - alzhimers
5 - stroke
4 - accidents - unintentional injuries
3 - chronic lower respiratory disease
2 - cancer
1 - heart disease

so of the top 10 ways people die, 8 are simply bodies giving out, 1 is we're tired of life's shit and the other is we can't stay focused a lot. maybe we should ban living. it continues to be the #1 cause of death.

Guns are an acceptable risk to be American. Bill of Rights ensures we shall not be disarmed

-Geaux

Why do you get your knickers in a twist because 8 people get killed, and don't care when 26 people get killed?

Why do you assume gun owners do not care when 26 people get killed? Should we post "Our thoughts and prayers..." nonsense?

Indeed, the whole "thoughts and prayers" thing is worthless. But how did you read my post and come up with the idea that I don't care?
cause it fits his narrative.

A simple question.

-Geaux

10 - suicide
9 - kidney disease
8 - pneumonia
7 - diabetes
6 - alzhimers
5 - stroke
2 - cancer
1 - heart disease

so of the top 10 ways people die, 8 are simply bodies giving out, 1 is we're tired of life's shit and the other is we can't stay focused a lot. maybe we should ban living. it continues to be the #1 cause of death.

Good health ... the slowest form of death.

-Geaux

... What is, lefties are masters of projection?

A simple question.

-Geaux

10 - suicide
9 - kidney disease
8 - pneumonia
7 - diabetes
6 - alzhimers
5 - stroke
2 - cancer
1 - heart disease

Good health ... the slowest form of death.

26 people did die and it sucks. hard. and yes, some were kids.

692 kids also died today and he didn't say a thing. more by the minute.
121 killed each day after 16 weeks.
Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973

Weapons are an essential element to humans since we may need them...The problem is self control of weapons..What is the answer, a massive world war in which many millions lose their lives will reduce the chances of you getting killed with a weapon in your own neighborhood... This strategy is endorsed by the NRA, the Catholic church and the NAACP....

A simple question.

It's not due to guns it's due to other people.

And I'll keep both my guns and my life because what I choose do is none of your fucking business as long as it is in compliance with the law.

-Geaux

No one? Please be more specific

-Geaux

Oh gee another far left religious narrative being run!

See the far left wants to repeal the 2nd amendment and take away your guns..

If the far left had their way the man that came out to defend the church would not been able to do so and the massacre would have been much worse!

So a man wielding his second amendment rights saves the community and the far left still wants to take away all guns with open borders!
Nobody "saved" the community. The killer was shot fleeing the scene of the crime, where everyone already had been shot.

A simple question.

-Geaux

Accceptable risk
No

A simple question.

Not YOUR opinion.life is going down the drain because of people like you. Not objects that just sit there. Pull your head the hell out of your ass.

Oh gee another far left religious narrative being run!

See the far left wants to repeal the 2nd amendment and take away your guns..

If the far left had their way the man that came out to defend the church would not been able to do so and the massacre would have been much worse!

So a man wielding his second amendment rights saves the community and the far left still wants to take away all guns with open borders!
Nobody "saved" the community. The killer was shot fleeing the scene of the crime, where everyone already had been shot.
YEah I guess leaving your safety in the hands of government law enforcement does nothing to make you safe

A simple question.

Not YOUR opinion.life is going down the drain because of people like you. Not objects that just sit there. Pull your head the hell out of your ass.
What mental feebleness on your part. Absolutely no logic on your part to support that statement.

Forum List

Back