Which is more believable

which is more believable?

• Total voters
i have been accused of being a secret governemnt disinfo agent by several troofer nutters
just wondering how many peoiple would believe that is a possibility

You're too stoopid to know how to use a phone.

In dives case it is hard to believe he would make the grade isn't it

OK, so who will be responsible for the next 9/11? Obama? who pulled the strings in 2001?

Excellent question E..There is this Little thing that Called continuity of Government , their operations don't work to four years schedules or party politics and they are a risk of falling under unwarranted influence

Excellent question E..There is this Little thing that Called continuity of Government , their operations don't work to four years schedules or party politics and they are a risk of falling under unwarranted influence

Now we are getting somewhere!
Tell us more eots, I still have not heard you present a theory of how this stuff is gonna happen. If you go into it with any detail it will be a USMB first.

Not more youtubes or link and paste, Tell us how this stuff plays out in your opinion.

You can start by expounding on the statement made in the above quoted post.
By itself, sounds like the rantings of Boris and Natasha, but with a little elaboration, there actually could be a valid sane point to be made.

I am out checking fences today, but will be back later.

Just because 80% of the folks here see the fact that christowhatever is a paranoid delusional and DiveCon as not a paid disinformation agent does not mean it is true.

But such a large number of folks telling me I had a serious health problem might lead me to consult a doctor.

Now we are getting somewhere!
Tell us more eots, I still have not heard you present a theory of how this stuff is gonna happen. If you go into it with any detail it will be a USMB first.

Not more youtubes or link and paste, Tell us how this stuff plays out in your opinion.

You can start by expounding on the statement made in the above quoted post.
By itself, sounds like the rantings of Boris and Natasha, but with a little elaboration, there actually could be a valid sane point to be made.

I am out checking fences today, but will be back later.

LOL he couldnt do it

New Topics

Forum List

Back