Which is more believable

which is more believable?

• Total voters

DiveCon

gone
Aug 10, 2008
i have been accused of being a secret governemnt disinfo agent by several troofer nutters
just wondering how many peoiple would believe that is a possibility

No you are not intelligent enough to work for NSA ..you cant even capitalize I or write a sentence with more than five words ..you would be more of liability than an asset

Last edited:
No you are not intelligent enough to work for NSA ..you cant even capitalize I or write a sentence with more than five words ..you would be more of liability than an asset

nice. you criticize him but you don't even punctuate correctly.

JACKASS!!!! :lol:

No, you are not intelligent enough to work for the N.S.A. [Unnecessary punctuation] [Y]ou -c-a-n-^'^-t- don't even capitalize I. Nor could you -w-r-i-t-e- compose a sentence with more than five words.[ Y]ou would be more of ^a^ liability than an asset.

:eusa_whistle:

i see you didnt vote in the poll
FUCKTARD

☭proletarian☭;2101178 said:
No, you are not intelligent enough to work for the N.S.A. [Unnecessary punctuation] [Y]ou -c-a-n-^'^-t- don't even capitalize I. Nor could you -w-r-i-t-e- compose a sentence with more than five words.[ Y]ou would be more of ^a^ liability than an asset.

Yes Indeed I do throw punctuation out the window but at least I capitalize I and can compose more than five word post of which two of the words are inevitable moron and troofer...

Last edited:

Yes, -I-n-d-e-e-d- I do throw punctuation out the window, but at least I capitalize 'I' and can compose more than five word post (What?) of which two of the words are inevitable (did you mean 'inevitably') moron and troofer... (do you realize that, as written, you're saying you can compose a sentence greater in length than five words, and that your sentence will necessarily contain both 'moron' and 'troofer'? Might the first three words of your sentence be 'I am a')

Last edited by a moderator:
☭proletarian☭;2101215 said:
Yes, -I-n-d-e-e-d- I do throw punctuation out the window, but at least I capitalize 'I' and can compose more than five word post (What?) of which two of the words are inevitable (did you mean 'inevitably') moron and troofer... (do you realize that, as written, you're saying you can compose a sentence greater in length than five words, and that your sentence will necessarily contain both 'moron' and 'troofer'? Might the first three words of your sentence be 'I am a')[/COLOR]

No it is far more likely to be you are a...

Yes Indeed I do throw punctuation out the window but at least I capitalize I and can compose more than five word post of which two of the words are inevitable moron and troofer...

for someone complaining about capitalization you would think you would be smart enough not to capitalize the second word of a sentence for no apparent reason. :cuckoo:

stoned again?

Yes, -I-n-d-e-e-d- I do throw punctuation out the window, but at least I capitalize 'I' and can compose more than five word post (What?) of which two of the words are inevitable (did you mean 'inevitably') moron and troofer... (do you realize that, as written, you're saying you can compose a sentence greater in length than five words, and that your sentence will necessarily contain both 'moron' and 'troofer'? Might the first three words of your sentence be 'I am a')[/COLOR]

No, -i-t---i-s- they are far more likely to ^'^be You are a^.^-.-.-.-

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/English-Grammar-Dummies-Geraldine-Woods/dp/0764553224]Amazon.com: English Grammar for Dummies (0785555054035): Geraldine Woods: Books[/ame]

☭proletarian☭;2101225 said:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/English-Grammar-Dummies-Geraldine-Woods/dp/0764553224]Amazon.com: English Grammar for Dummies (0785555054035): Geraldine Woods: Books[/ame]

If I spoke like you are writng the sentence I would sound totally gay

in·ev·i·ta·ble (n-v-t-bl)
adj.
1. Impossible to avoid or prevent. See Synonyms at certain.
2. Invariably occurring or appearing; predictable: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in·evi·ta·bili·ty n.
in·evi·ta·bly adv.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/English-Grammar-Dummies-Geraldine-Woods/dp/0764553224"]Amazon.com: English Grammar for Dummies (0785555054035): Geraldine Woods: Books[/ame]

adj.
2. Invariably occurring or appearing; predictable: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in·evi·ta·bili·ty n.
in·evi·ta·bly adv.

As I don't know what 'writng' is, I can't discern what you mean. ;)

For the record, you needed to use 'inevitably' in that sentence, not 'inevitable'.

Something that inevitably is is inevitably so.

For instance:

Whenever Eots posts, it will inevitably make a fool of itself. Its humiliation is inevitable as a result of its stupidity.

nice. you criticize him but you don't even punctuate correctly.

JACKASS!!!! ( All caps,unnecessary punctuation):lol:

Or in your case to capitalize the first word in a sentence..lol

Last edited:

for someone complaining about capitalization you would think you would be smart enough not to capitalize the second word of a sentence for no apparent reason. :cuckoo:

stoned again?

You must be..However Fizz is smart enough to be in the employ of NSA
despite his grammatical errors...Just saying

☭proletarian☭;2101238 said:

adj.

in·evi·ta·bili·ty n.
in·evi·ta·bly adv.

As I don't know what 'writng' is, I can't discern what you mean. ;)

For the record, you needed to use 'inevitably' in that sentence, not 'inevitable'.

Something that inevitably is is inevitably so.

For instance:

Whenever Eots posts, it will inevitably make a fool of itself. Its humiliation is inevitable as a result of its stupidity.

Whenever divecon post he will inevitably use the word moron...moron

i have been accused of being a secret governemnt disinfo agent by several troofer nutters
just wondering how many peoiple would believe that is a possibility

It seems not in your case government agents most likely can spell government
yeah cause no one in the government ever makes a typo

LOL
you are too fucking stupid for words, like all troofers

Forum List

Back