Which Is It?

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
After the White House for the first time Thursday explicitly called the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya an act of terror, President Obama ducked an opportunity to clear up the confusion about the ever-changing narrative -- appearing to hold firm to the story that an anti-Islam film was to blame.

The president spoke Thursday at a town hall hosted by the Spanish-language Univision. He declined to get into specifics, even as lawmakers said after an intelligence briefing that there clearly was "some pre-planning" in last week's deadly attack.

Instead, Obama launched into an explanation about how the U.S. saw something it's seen before, where "there is an offensive video or cartoon directed at the Prophet Muhammad" and that is used "as an excuse by some to carry out inexcusable violent acts" against the U.S.

Read more: As Carney labels Libya strike terrorism, Obama continues to cite anti-Islam film | Fox News

He's trying to cover his @ss. Without the MSM, this would have cost him the election. The left hand has no clue what the right hand is doing. Heck no one in this administration knows what Obama will do next!!

• Banned
He's trying to cover his @ss. Without the MSM, this would have cost him the election. The left hand has no clue what the right hand is doing. Heck no one in this administration knows what Obama will do next!!

It still may. If he doesn't win with their help it will exemplify just what a LOSER he really is.

Can't wait to hear the excuses if he loses. Probably a "right wing conspiracy". :lol:

there is an offensive video or cartoon directed at the Prophet Muhammad and that is used by the Obama Administration to excuse violent acts against the U.S.

There, fixed

• Banned
there is an offensive video or cartoon directed at the Prophet Muhammad and that is used by the Obama Administration to excuse violent acts against the U.S.

There, fixed

Has anyone actually seen this video? I'm "not" going to deny it exists but I heard one pundit on MSLSD say this morning that we don't even know if there is a video?

Is that possible? I thought it was on You Tube at one point.

Anyone?

Last edited:

There, fixed

Has anyone actually seen this video? I'm not going to deny it exists but I heard one pundit on MSLSD say this morning that we don't even know if there is a video?

Anyone?

There is a 13 minute "trailer" on youtube. Not sure if the actual "movie" exists. :dunno:

• Banned

There, fixed

Has anyone actually seen this video? I'm not going to deny it exists but I heard one pundit on MSLSD say this morning that we don't even know if there is a video?

Anyone?

There is a 13 minute "trailer" on youtube. Not sure if the actual "movie" exists. :dunno:

Is this it? If so, I could have done better with my cell phone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWHajR9lMME]INNOCENCE OF MUSLIMS - Highlight Trailer (The Anti Islam Film Sparks Deadly US Embassies Attacks) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Well, there may have been some confusion as to how this went down in the first hours. However, one thing we know for sure, from past experiance, that the perps will now be looking over their shoulders until their inevitable and just termination. Whether by Marines, Seals, or drones, President Obama has not allowed people who kill Americans to get away with live in peace. Unlike Bush, Bin Laden, and every other terrorist that targets Americans, was and is a concern of President Obama.

Well, there may have been some confusion as to how this went down in the first hours. However, one thing we know for sure, from past experiance, that the perps will now be looking over their shoulders until their inevitable and just termination. Whether by Marines, Seals, or drones, President Obama has not allowed people who kill Americans to get away with live in peace. Unlike Bush, Bin Laden, and every other terrorist that targets Americans, was and is a concern of President Obama.

Whoever it is better hope he's not the Al Qaeda number two guy...with Barack Obama as President, that has been a deadly job...

:lol:

Anyone?

Is this it? If so, I could have done better with my cell phone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWHajR9lMME]INNOCENCE OF MUSLIMS - Highlight Trailer (The Anti Islam Film Sparks Deadly US Embassies Attacks) - YouTube[/ame]

I believe that's it, I thought it was longer. As far as I know the movie itself has never been aired, just the trailer.

Forum List

Back