Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I Can't Do It

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I Need Help

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
...finding and asking nice girls, if they want to be friends.
So you can go purse shopping together?
i prefer nude oil wrestling, to see who gets to be on top in the relationship for the week.
My guess is your boyfriend wins most of the matches.
are you on the right; this is not one of your, twice a day moments.

i don't have a girlfriend, because i cannot find any nice girls for free, when i don't have any money, under our form of Capitalism.

i prefer nude oil wrestling, to see who gets to be on top in the relationship for the week.

i don't have a girlfriend, because i cannot find any nice girls for free, when i don't have any money, under our form of Capitalism.
Uhm yeah, the capitalist nice girls don't provide services for free. Glad we got that cleared up.

Uhm yeah, the capitalist nice girls don't provide services for free. Glad we got that cleared up.
all i need, is an "irresistible petty cash fund".

I don't like being in charge. Too much responsibility.
I think everyone is competitive to a degree. People just want to be respected and heard. Often times, it's the delivery that sucks.....

I'd rather be in charge than be told what to do

The one sure way to get me not to do something is to tell me to do it

the funny thing is, no one ULTIMATELY has to be "in charge" - I think there should be a dominant in a relationship, but, work together as a team. Every team leads a leader. They just don't have to be a dictator. If you find someone that does not minding you being the leader, then you are lucky. But most people want to be the leader. I don't mind, but, a good leader does not dictate....

I think everyone is competitive to a degree. People just want to be respected and heard. Often times, it's the delivery that sucks.....

the funny thing is, no one ULTIMATELY has to be "in charge" - I think there should be a dominant in a relationship, but, work together as a team. Every team leads a leader. They just don't have to be a dictator. If you find someone that does not minding you being the leader, then you are lucky. But most people want to be the leader. I don't mind, but, a good leader does not dictate....

No someone does have to be in charge and accountable

Otherwise nothing gets done

One thing I learned from not having kids is that employees are really good substitutes

No someone does have to be in charge and accountable

Otherwise nothing gets done

One thing I learned from not having kids is that employees are really good substitutes

I'm talking about in a marital relationship. Assuming they are both mature, rational adults.

Many years ago, there was a wildly popular novel/movie called, "Love Story." The catchphrase for the movie was, "Love means never having to say you're sorry."

As insipid as this sounds, I think it has some validity. If you love someone and if that person knows you love them, then there should never be any occasion where you have to apologize.

For example, wife is preparing a fancy dinner, but you are kept late at work in a meeting and it is burned or cold by the time you get home. If your wife knows that you love her, then she knows that you were aware of the special dinner, and would have got home on time if it were possible, or at least called to tell her, if it were possible. But there are times when neither opportunity presents itself.

Of course you will say, "I'm sorry," but the apology will be accepted instantly because she knows that there is nothing you could have done about the delay. At least in theory.

Forum List

Back