Which is greater?

I'd have to go with Caitlyn Jenner. At least he/she/it is a Republican. Warren is just a POS.

oh for gawd's sake

I'm a man

i can't HELP being a man, nor do i make excuses for my manhood

those of you that follow understand....

~S~

Bruce Jenner = woman

Liz Warren = Native American

They are not comparable.

Bruce accomplished a great deal as an athlete before he had himself mutilated due to (likely Kardashian induced) body dysmorphia.

Liz lied about her heritage in order to appropriate privileges and benefits designed for minorities.

Everyone knows that Trans-Jenner is a man wearing a dress and that Lie-a-watha Warren was a fake Indian.

But crazy Rachel Dolezal had everyone fooled and was the elected president of the local NAACP chapter. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Jenner is 100% male while Poca is only 99.991% White. Jenner with or without a pair!!

Greg

Bruce Jenner = woman

Why do you obsess about these things? Why do your propagandists want you to obsess about these things?

How have these stupid things become greater than the federal deficits Trump is running up in your pointy head?

Bruce Jenner = woman

Why do you obsess about these things? Why do your propagandists want you to obsess about these things?

How have these stupid things become greater than the federal deficits Trump is running up in your pointy head?

To get reactions like this. Thank you, gay clown.

Forum List

Back