which horror flick would you not watch alone?

If it has to be a movie rather than a thread, the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre still haunts me. Only ever saw it once - in my early teens - and the memory of the scene where grandpa keeps dropping the hammer still freaks me out.

Of course that's my recollection. It may not have been grandpa. Or a hammer. Or the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. But I'm too much of a scaredy-cat to watch it again and find out.

Almost all of them.

I don't watch them in groups, either.

Generally they're just stupid.

Don't watch most now a days, The paranoia is a problem. I won't watch any that deal with devils and demons. Like a haunting in Connecticut. The slasher ones are stupid but not to scary actually.

I think I tried to watch the haunting in Connecticut one but fell asleep.

Don't so slasher movies.

Watched a thriller that turned out to be too gross for me.

I found The Ring really scary, super scary, couldn't watch it alone the first time...had to stop and start it later. But The Ring 2 resolves everything so once I watched that, I had no problem with The Ring.

I thought The Grudge was stupid.

I do avoid demon shows, unless they're real, and slasher flicks. I just don't think that stuff is good for you.

Though really, I think I want to see Angels & Demons. I thought the first movie (what was it called?) with Tom Hanks was surprisingly good.

If it has to be a movie rather than a thread, the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre still haunts me. Only ever saw it once - in my early teens - and the memory of the scene where grandpa keeps dropping the hammer still freaks me out.

Of course that's my recollection. It may not have been grandpa. Or a hammer. Or the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. But I'm too much of a scaredy-cat to watch it again and find out.
you don't want to watch the movie with me either. I screamed at the people the whole time, telling them to "get the fuck out of there".
I can tell you I will never stop at some small town in texas or west virginia.

]The flesh eating undead are the greatest thing eva.

That is because my script "The Dead Undead Flesh Masterbaters Of the Universe" has not been produced yet.

Be prepared to be scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a documentary about American capitalism.

I watched Paul Blart Mall Cop by myself. I have nightmares. It ruined me for all other movies.

Forum List

Back