which horror flick would you not watch alone?

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
back in its time hush hush sweet charlotte would have been one. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac8Lc_vF6G0]YouTube - hush, hush, sweet Charlotte[/ame]

Don't watch most now a days, The paranoia is a problem. I won't watch any that deal with devils and demons. Like a haunting in Connecticut. The slasher ones are stupid but not to scary actually.

i dont scare easy.....but when i watched the orginal "hitcher" i woke the hubby up and made him stay with me....hell no he didnt appreciate it ...at 3 am.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JseEJtewbFM&feature=PlayList&p=365B8BEA4EAAA50B&index=0&playnext=1]YouTube - Exorcist III: Legion Part 1/11[/ame]

will watch any of them alone or not. i like supernatural themes, dont like the stupid gore kill flicks.

When I was a kid, the family used to go to Bodega Bay on my step father's yacht. One year we went and they were filming "The Birds". We looked at those black wax crows and said, "Who would ever find this scary"?

After watching the movie once it came out, I couldn't sleep well for at least a week. I was about 11 and I actually asked my parents if I could sleep with them, much to my shame. Even today, being nearly 60 I still freak when they close up the guy with his eyes pecked out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't watch any of them by myself...what fun is that? Gotta have some one to grab during the really really creepy parts after all.

most of them! and if I am going to watch one I either have to be at my house or stay the night where I am watching it.
Last night I was watching the "scariest places on earth", bad idea.
All I have to say is never go to Greyfriar in Scotland.
Poltergiest the orginal still gets me today and I still can't handle to be around those fucking clown dolls, plus my parents live in area that used to be native american land and they have a pool. It is still hard for me today to go in the pool by myself.

When I was a kid, the family used to go to Bodega Bay on my step father's yacht. One year we went and they were filming "The Birds". We looked at those black wax crows and said, "Who would ever find this scary"?

After watching the movie once it came out, I couldn't sleep well for at least a week. I was about 11 and I actually asked my parents if I could sleep with them, much to my shame. Even today, being nearly 60 I still freak when they close up the guy with his eyes pecked out.
I was seven when my mother took me to the American Theater to see The Birds. She must have thought it was an Audubon Society film.:cuckoo: Two weeks later, my Cub Scout pack took a field trip to Solon, Ohio home of Stouffer Foods. They were making chicken pot pies that day. The chickens were trucked in along the Ohio Turnpike on flatbed trailers. The birds on the outside of the shipment were drunk with velocity, those on the inside were damn near suffocated by being surrounded by other chickens.

When we entered the plant, we saw chickens hanging by their claws from an overhead conveyor. The station we first saw was where the pin feathers were being removed. Hundreds of dead chickens, some with the heads still attached swung by like a sick June Taylor dancer routine. The fellows shaving the pin feathers were dressed in leather aprons. They each held a straight razor. One of them turned and smile at us. He was spattered with chicken blood from his hairline to his chin. His teeth were a distinct shade of yellow. He grinned and held his razor up for all us Cub Scouts to appreciate.

I haven't eaten poultry since 1964!

I was seven when my mother took me to the American Theater to see The Birds. She must have thought it was an Audubon Society film.:cuckoo: Two weeks later, my Cub Scout pack took a field trip to Solon, Ohio home of Stouffer Foods. They were making chicken pot pies that day. The chickens were trucked in along the Ohio Turnpike on flatbed trailers. The birds on the outside of the shipment were drunk with velocity, those on the inside were damn near suffocated by being surrounded by other chickens.

When we entered the plant, we saw chickens hanging by their claws from an overhead conveyor. The station we first saw was where the pin feathers were being removed. Hundreds of dead chickens, some with the heads still attached swung by like a sick June Taylor dancer routine. The fellows shaving the pin feathers were dressed in leather aprons. They each held a straight razor. One of them turned and smile at us. He was spattered with chicken blood from his hairline to his chin. His teeth were a distinct shade of yellow. He grinned and held his razor up for all us Cub Scouts to appreciate.

I haven't eaten poultry since 1964!

lol, they really fucked you up! damn, imma go eat some chicken right now just because of that!! lol!

Forum List

Back