Which historical figure would you compare to Newt?

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Newt has compared himself to Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, Abraham Lincoln, Woodrow Wilson, Henry Clay, Charles De Gaulle, William Wallace, Pericles, the Duke Of Wellington, Thomas Edison, Vince Lombardi, The Wright Brothers, Moses, etc.

Who would you compare Newt to?

Most recently he has reminded me of Napoleon and of Edward, Duke of Windsor, husband of Wallis Simpson.

Last edited:
Newt has compared himself to Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, Abraham Lincoln, Woodrow Wilson, Henry Clay, Charles De Gaulle, William Wallace, Pericles, the Duke Of Wellington, Thomas Edison, Vince Lombard, The Wright Brothers, Moses, etc.

Who would you compare Newt to?

Most recently he has reminded me of Napoleon and of Edward, Duke of Windsor, husband of Wallis Simpson.

Well not until I saw this post, but now you've conjured up in my mind an image of Sybil.:eek: :D

rainn-wilson-totally-looks-like-newt-gingrich.jpg

Machiavelli

This "race" between who has more money is gonna get really REALLY nasty. Yes, Mittens has been lower than most of us thought he could be but we ain't seen nuthin' yet.

I tried but I cannot come up with any real life person who sucks in quite the same way. I keep coming up with cartoon and movie characters like Boris Badenov or the cowardly lion.

Forum List

Back