Which helps the economy more?

Obviously, lots of libs have no clue who pays corporate taxes.
The consumer...
You and I recognize that fact, but the libs...well, on one level I suppose they have a point, the poor will pay just as much as the middle class in order to cover corporate taxes, won't they?

So if you eliminate the corporate tax, who makes up the difference?

Where does the extra corporate money end up?

I just wish ONE person who supports cutting the corporate tax would tell me which one of his own taxes he's willing to see raised to make up for the loss in corporate tax revenue.

Growth makes it up.
Even the State of New York knows that. :)
Wrong! - You get taxed with inflation, payroll, sales & local taxes and shrinking SS & Medicare benefits.

I just wish ONE person who supports cutting the corporate tax would tell me which one of his own taxes he's willing to see raised to make up for the loss in corporate tax revenue.

Growth makes it up.
Wrong! - You get taxed with inflation, payroll, sales & local taxes and shrinking SS & Medicare benefits.

That's what happens without growth.

Growth makes it up.

It screws workers & savers to benefit owners & debtors!
Bureau of Labor Statistics

Real average hourly earnings decrease 0.1% in September
10/13/2017

Real average hourly earnings decreased 0.1 percent in September, seasonally adjusted. Average hourly earnings increased 0.5 percent, and CPI-U increased 0.5 percent. Real average weekly earnings decreased 0.1 percent over the month.

Last edited:

Growth makes it up.

It screws workers to benefit owners!

10/13/2017

Real average hourly earnings decreased 0.1 percent in September, seasonally adjusted. Average hourly earnings increased 0.5 percent, and CPI-U increased 0.5 percent. Real average weekly earnings decreased 0.1 percent over the month.

er: 23262"]

Growth makes it up.

It screws workers to benefit owners!

10/13/2017

[/QUOTE]

Yes, which supports what I said.
No growth, due to no change in work hours.

Yes, which supports what I said.
No growth, due to no change in work hours.
You are totally clueless about Inflation. Inflation screws workers & savers to benefits the rich owners especially the ones who create tons of corp debt to pay themselves.

It also massively increases taxes!

The consumer...
You and I recognize that fact, but the libs...well, on one level I suppose they have a point, the poor will pay just as much as the middle class in order to cover corporate taxes, won't they?

It doesn't end up as tax revenue dollar for dollar.

As a business owner and capitalist, I would much rather see the money given to the poor and middle class who will spend it.

The consumer...

It doesn't end up as tax revenue dollar for dollar.

So where does it go?

Giving billions of tax cuts to corporations. Giving billions of tax cuts to Middle Class (and under) people.

Giving billions in tax cuts to theTrmps or giving billions in tax cuts to the Middle Class & under?

Well let’s be honest, who are you defining as middle class and under? I mean it’s hard to give a tax break to somebody who doesn’t pay taxes. Right?
Top 20% of Earners Pay 84% of Income Tax
And the bottom 20%? They get paid by Uncle Sam. We compare tax burdens as Tax Day approaches.

The answer is in the middle.
A Tax break in a totally Free Market (Global) economy is a disaster waiting to heppen.
As long as an entity can take a permanent vacation overseas and retain the tax break and as long as entities can hire people from 3rd world shit holes, we will always have a problem.

Share_of_Income(1).jpg

Giving billions of tax cuts to corporations. Giving billions of tax cuts to Middle Class (and under) people.

Giving billions in tax cuts to theTrmps or giving billions in tax cuts to the Middle Class & under?

Well let’s be honest, who are you defining as middle class and under? I mean it’s hard to give a tax break to somebody who doesn’t pay taxes. Right?
And the bottom 20%? They get paid by Uncle Sam. We compare tax burdens as Tax Day approaches.
Middle class is defined by people other than me.

The consumer...

And you don't pay your bills, your employer does.

And the employer pays its bills from its income from the consumers.

So in the end, we all pay our own bills.

This stupid argument you make is typically employed by the feeble minded to fight tax increases on corporations as they imply that raising taxes will raise pricing.

So If the retarded Corporate lapdog Republicans pass their corporate tax cut, we should all see pricing drop across the board. Right?
How much will this massive price drop be? 10%??? 20%??????

Put off buying that car, my God, you could save thousands!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right Trumpettes?

Giving higher wages to the worker bees, and adding tax brackets to the level of 1980. Increasing the payroll tax to $250,000 and include stock options given as compensation as ordinary income.

Giving higher wages to the worker bees, and adding tax brackets to the level of 1980. Increasing the payroll tax to $250,000 and include stock options given as compensation as ordinary income.

include stock options given as compensation as ordinary income

The stock option itself is taxed as ordinary income when it is granted.

Forum List

Back