Which hand do you use?

Which hand do you use?

• I'm a HAND-OFF kind of guy/gal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a DOUBLE AMPUTEE...I use Dragon voice recognition software to post on USMB.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would consider myself completely ambidextrious.

When it comes to writing or eating with spoon/fork, I can only do those tasks with my left-hand.

I naturally throw with my right, yet learned to throw accurately with my left.

I kick with both, preferably right.

I scissor with right, learned with left.

I play tennis and golf right, but when I started playing I wasn't really sure and had to try both.

I serve ping-pong with my right, then switch to left to play.

I suture with my left, but tie sutures with my right.

I scalpel with my left. Injections with either.

I am AMBIDEXTRIOUS for many things, but primarily left-handed.

Once I fell asleep on my back with my arm under my head. My arm and hand went completely and totally numb. I woke up and saw this hand next to my head but didn't think it was mine because I couldn't feel anything, couldn't move it. I was alone in the bed. Freaked the hell out of me . . . . until I realized that I did, in fact, own the hand. :lol:

Once my dad's hand fell asleep.

He woke up freaking out because he thought there was a mouse sitting on his chest.

Once I fell asleep on my back with my arm under my head. My arm and hand went completely and totally numb. I woke up and saw this hand next to my head but didn't think it was mine because I couldn't feel anything, couldn't move it. I was alone in the bed. Freaked the hell out of me . . . . until I realized that I did, in fact, own the hand. :lol:

Man, just imagine all the wonderful things you could have done with that hand while it wasn't yours

It could have been ANYONE if you wanted it to be. :D

Man, just imagine all the wonderful things you could have done with that hand while it wasn't yours

It could have been ANYONE if you wanted it to be. :D

Check this out...

Alien hand syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIBBDuQrd-I]YouTube - Alien Hand Syndrome (Excerpts)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbxlUfktEoo]YouTube - alien hand syndrome[/ame]

Once I slept on my hand and it was completetly numb so in the dark one night I lifted it up but since I couldn't feel it, my hand dropped and it hit me in the face. It scared me for a second because I didn't realize it was just my hand that hit me in the face.:lol:

Left or right or both or neither?
I am right handed but I could many things left handed like eat, write somewhat, and bat.
I have always wondered if it is because I have a brother and father who are left handed and my mother is like me, she can many things left handed. I am also pretty sure my son is going to be left handed.

Once I slept on my hand and it was completetly numb so in the dark one night I lifted it up but since I couldn't feel it, my hand dropped and it hit me in the face. It scared me for a second because I didn't realize it was just my hand that hit me in the face.:lol:

I did that exact same thing. :lol:

Forum List

Back