Which had to spend the weekend in jail?

My bad. It was a different one arrested in Arizona. Brian Cavalier.

They do all look alike...

It doesn't help that the media has identified both men as "Fluffy Unicorn" :rolleyes:

Another prime example of the racist far left drones and their failed religious narratives..

And both were released on their own recognizance. Because there are worthless racists who apply different standards to different people.

Yes the racist far left drones and their failed narratives..

Once again your far left drone thread had already failed long before you posted it..

Look. I'm sorry that my identifying racists as worthless has offended you. It doesn't make it untrue. most of the problems in our history have been caused by racists, so they really are far worse than worthless.

It doesn't help that the media has identified both men as "Fluffy Unicorn" :rolleyes:

Another prime example of the racist far left drones and their failed religious narratives..

And both were released on their own recognizance. Because there are worthless racists who apply different standards to different people.

Once again your far left drone thread had already failed long before you posted it..

Look. I'm sorry that my identifying racists as worthless has offended you. It doesn't make it untrue. most of the problems in our history have been caused by racists, so they really are far worse than worthless.

No, racists have no power, they're just stupid. The majority of our problems have been caused by progressive elitists who have been trying to dismantle this country for a long time.

Once again proving that the true racists are the far left drones and their religion.

And of course they run their religious narratives that never match reality..

Once we get the far left out of power then racism will slowly become a thing of the past!

Hint: both were arrested in the southern United States.

When did Oregon become part of the southern United States?

Silly far left drones!

Well, Obama said that Jacksonville, Florida, Savannah, Georgia and Charleston, South Carolina were in the Gulf of Mexico.

I know better than that. I am reasonably certain that Sarah Palin knows better than that. I am also certain that both Bushes know better than that. I am even confident that most Americans know better then that which means that Obama is a genuine dumbass.
Sarah Palin was ridiculed for something she never said, but Obama gets a free pass on all the stupid things he says. The Main Stream Press continues to defend him, distort the truth for him and even lie for him. Obama's purported superior intelligence is a media created myth. Joseph Pulitzer is turning over in his grave.

Sandra "I hung myself because my family was sick of dealing with my dumb ass" Bland was not arrested for failure to use a turn signal.
Yup, and that is why the officer is going to trial for perjury and is losing his job?

He'll walk and we all know it.
You cant prosecute based on mind reading.
You hope but you will be wrong. The DA has put together a strong case, and the defendants proclivity for abusing prisoners will be introduced over objection. He may serve up to three years in jail, and he will not be allowed to remain out on bail while the appellate system considers his complaints.

Once again proving that the true racists are the far left drones and their religion.

Once we get the far left out of power then racism will slowly become a thing of the past!

Then why are the most racist parts of this country all run by right wingers? Oh, right because racism is the calling card of the right. Always has been.

Then why are the most racist parts of this country all run by right wingers? Oh, right because racism is the calling card of the right. Always has been.
I lived in the south and north. You are ignorant, they hide their racism in the north but are just as bad, if not worse. Including blacks. If you are white, walk down a black neighborhood in Baltimore and get back to us.

Notice now how the far left deflects from the fact that they are the true racists!

And Baltimore is hardly right wing, Chicago is hardly right wing!

Just more far left drone religious dogma being spewed..

Sandra "I hung myself because my family was sick of dealing with my dumb ass" Bland was not arrested for failure to use a turn signal.
Yup, and that is why the officer is going to trial for perjury and is losing his job?

He'll walk and we all know it.
You cant prosecute based on mind reading.

Determining intent has always been part of Western jurisprudence :rolleyes:

Yet the far left drones have never been able to prove their claims of racism, yet they cry it often!

See the far left drones are the ones that are the true racists!

Released in Arizona, Cavalier showed up in Oregon again, at a community meeting where the group was told to go home by the crowd:

BrianCavalier.png

Forum List

Back