Which group is the weakest link in the american polity?

neither are. Spendthrift war mongers like obama and bush are the weakest link and have bankrupted your country,

I have seen the light. How do I convert to islam?

All you must do is testify the that there is only one god. You must say, lā ʾilāha ʾillallāh, Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh(There is no god but God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God).

Then do I get my suicide belt?

neither are. Spendthrift war mongers like obama and bush are the weakest link and have bankrupted your country,

All you must do is testify the that there is only one god. You must say, lā ʾilāha ʾillallāh, Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh(There is no god but God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God).

That sounds like a disclaimer to me. Not trying to be contrary, but I do read a lot of legal doncuments in my line of work.

Is the messenger of God endowed with all the power and might of God himself? Is the messenger in fact God?

Personally, I do believe in God- a one and singular God. I also belive that I am answerable to that one singular God. To that end, I try to live my life based on God-like principals.

For example, I like the 10 Commandments. One God, don't kill, don't covet, don't lie, don't steal, etc. etc.

I also belive in myself- a human. A "seed" of the one true God. And, being human, I have foibles- or faults. Why? Well, because I'm not God.

The many faiths of the world including Islam, Christianity, and Judaism appear to me to demand of humanity very strict forms of adherence- not to God, but to humans' enforcement of the message of God.

So I ask myself- to whom am I accountable? To God or to my fellow man?
Faith and religion would have me held to man- the "enforcers" of God.

I repeat- I belive in myself as well as God. And that is my relationship.
And it is this one-on-one relationship that defines my spiritual liberty. It is not borne of man, it is not judged by man, it is not enforced by man. Not by men of Islam, not by men of Christianity, not by men of Judaism- not by men of any faith.

I'm married, I have 4 children, and I do what I can to care for my family here on earth right now- alongside my fellow seeds of God.

That sounds like a disclaimer to me. Not trying to be contrary, but I do read a lot of legal doncuments in my line of work.

Is the messenger of God endowed with all the power and might of God himself? Is the messenger in fact God?

No this is the belief of the polytheist christians. THose who would commit shirk and ascribe the traits of allah to those other than he.

Forum List

Back