Which foreign nation is rooted deeper within our government....Russia or Mexico?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Curious to hear what the Lefties think?
Has Russia ever had our government shut down?
Have our political parties ever leveraged the American people with demands to benefit Russians or else?
What’s your thoughts occupied ?

Mexico doesn't have our government shut down.
Your blob does.

I thought Chuck and Nancy implied that a better deal for “Dreamers” was required to be part of negotiations?
You haven’t been paying attention have you?

What’s worse, a “blob” or a Kenyan Chimp?

Have our political parties ever leveraged the American people with demands to benefit Russians or else?
No President has ever worked harder for Russia than the dotard.
Your blob does.

I thought Chuck and Nancy implied that a better deal for “Dreamers” was required to be part of negotiations?

The blob.

Trump is on the Russian cock, and the GOP is afraid to ask him to get off it because the typical Trump sheep loves it.

Your blob does.

See, I knew you could muster some hate for black people.

Anyway, the blob shut down the government; said he would on 12/11 and walked out of negotiations. Mexico isn't responsible.

Your blob does.

Anyway, the blob shut down the government; said he would on 12/11 and walked out of negotiations. Mexico isn't responsible.

In other words....
giphy.gif

“I thought Chuck and Nancy implied that a better deal for “Dreamers” was required to be part of negotiations?”

Your blob does.

In other words....
giphy.gif

“I thought Chuck and Nancy implied that a better deal for “Dreamers” was required to be part of negotiations?”

All the memes in the world won't change the fact that the El Blabo took responsibility for the shutdown on 12/11/2018. Nice and pathetic try though

Lol
WP-

Jul 18, 2018 · When it comes to Russia, Trump's soft rhetoric in fact has belied the reality of some very hard policies
President Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama in eight years
Despite Soft Rhetoric, Trump Administration Draws Hard Line On Russia
Trump’s policies toward Russia have proved surprisingly tough - The Boston Globe
Pompeo In Europe: Gives Ultimatum To Russia, Fiery Defense Of Trump's Foreign Policy

Your blob does.

The blob.

Trump is on the Russian cock, and the GOP is afraid to ask him to get off it because the typical Trump sheep loves it.

Your blob does.

The blob.

Your blob does.

The blob.

You have a sick fantasy life, Blackfag.

Your blob does.

They kinda are since they will not comply with tRump and pay for his wall like he promised!

Your blob does.

An incest kid.
And btw Chimps are not native of kenya , dumb ass lol

Forum List

Back