Which feminist variant of an actual scientific discipline is your favorite?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
Personally I'm partial to feminist linguistics, though feminist psychology and feminist biology are interesting as well. It never ceases to fascinate me how creative ideologues can be when it comes to injecting their ideology into every area of the human experience.

Unfortunately, while equality is good, my impression of a lot of feminism is it's more of a denial of reality. Males are objectively superior in certain ways. And it's those ways that have placed us in control of women. Until women so outnumber men they can overcome their physical inferiority and take us over, demanding equality is all they can do. And while that equality should be granted, it doesn't change the biological reality. We're bigger, stronger, and physically superior and it's that that determines who's in charge in every system everywhere throughout history.

Personally I'm partial to feminist linguistics, though feminist psychology and feminist biology are interesting as well. It never ceases to fascinate me how creative ideologues can be when it comes to injecting their ideology into every area of the human experience.
I speak womanese. And just so you know, femeze is the same except it all ends with; Ihatemen.

I haven't figured that one out yet, but it seems to mean they don't like being a woman and want to take it out on the world.

I think that's crap (feminism). We were created differently for a reason. People want to make everything in life a competition

Last edited:
People that are self actualized and comfortable in their own skin don't need to cry and whine....it's silly

Unfortunately, while equality is good, my impression of a lot of feminism is it's more of a denial of reality. Males are objectively superior in certain ways. And it's those ways that have placed us in control of women. Until women so outnumber men they can overcome their physical inferiority and take us over, demanding equality is all they can do. And while that equality should be granted, it doesn't change the biological reality. We're bigger, stronger, and physically superior and it's that that determines who's in charge in every system everywhere throughout history.
This is half true. Men are typically bigger and stronger than women. They have advantages of their own, though, like a naturally higher level of body fat and a higher level of pain tolerance. None of that means anything in regards to one's worth as a person. I totally get their previous demands for equality. I'm just saying it's kind of silly how, having largely achieved those demands, they've taken to protesting reality itself and creating their own version of it to better push whatever new agendas they come up with to pass the time.

This is half true. Men are typically bigger and stronger than women. They have advantages of their own, though, like a naturally higher level of body fat and a higher level of pain tolerance. None of that means anything in regards to one's worth as a person. I totally get their previous demands for equality. I'm just saying it's kind of silly how, having largely achieved those demands, they've taken to protesting reality itself and creating their own version of it to better push whatever new agendas they come up with to pass the time.
High pain tolerance? Why do the whine so much when they are sick then?

High pain tolerance? Why do the whine so much when they are sick then?
I meant that women have the latter two in contrast to men's size and strength. Both genders have their strengths and weaknesses. It all pretty much balances out though.

I actually think men DO have high pain tolerance but just want to be babied

Forum List

Back