Which FAR right wing policies have helped Americans you rightwing trolls?

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Can you name any and by Americans I mean all Americans, not just the rich who's cock-er Spaniel you like sucking off in all your support-the-rich posts.

The Far Right does not hold power, never has. But then if you were not a far left retard you would know that.

I asked what policies of theirs have helped all Americans since they're the butthats that think only the far right way is the only way. I never said the far left way is the only way but this coming from you, someone who believes rdean is far left, lol.

The Far Right does not hold power, never has. But then if you were not a far left retard you would know that.

I asked what policies of theirs have helped all Americans since they're the butthats that think only the far right way is the only way. I never said the far left way is the only way but this coming from you, someone who believes rdean is far left, lol.

The Far Right is not in power so NONE of their supposed policies matter. The Far Left is in power in the Senate and in the White House. And from 2006 to 2010 controlled both houses of Congress.

The Far Right has never been in power that I know of. Who cares what their policies are, they don't matter.

The Far Right is not in power so NONE of their supposed policies matter. The Far Left is in power in the Senate and in the White House. And from 2006 to 2010 controlled both houses of Congress.

The Far Right has never been in power that I know of. Who cares what their policies are, they don't matter.

Far left is not in power and has never been but the far right have been the ones pushing the country to the brink of defaults and government shutdowns by playing hard ball for trivial bullshat, so once again, what policies by the far right have helped Americans?

Far left is not in power and has never been but the far right have been the ones pushing the country to the brink of defaults and government shutdowns by playing hard ball for trivial bullshat, so once again, what policies by the far right have helped Americans?

RETARD ALERT. Since the Far Right have no power in our Government no one cares what their policies are. Remind us all again how Rdean is a thoughtful balanced poster.

RETARD ALERT. Since the Far Right have no power in our Government no one cares what their policies are. Remind us all again how Rdean is a thoughtful balanced poster.

The far right nearly drove the govt to a deafult and a shutdown, they don't need to have toyal power just enough number to form a block, they're even scum to the moderate in their own party. rdean has made no far left positions, but since you think he is far left thats on you to prove.

The only thing the right does is blame Obama, liberals, and RINOS and never take any share of the blame for anything. That shows lack of character.

The far right nearly drove the govt to a deafult and a shutdown, they don't need to have toyal power just enough number to form a block, they're even scum to the moderate in their own party. rdean has made no far left positions, but since you think he is far left thats on you to prove.

The Tea Party Represenatives are what you are referring to and few of them are far right. Most are just right of center and focused on Budget and immigration. Something this President and the left do not care about. Remind us again how Obama wants cuts when he has submitted a budget for 3 TRILLION dollars and in his 10 year plan intends to increase it to 4 TRILLION.

Last year 50 cents of every dollar the US spent was BORROWED. Thanks to Obama and the Democrats.

The only thing the right does is blame Obama, liberals, and RINOS and never take any share of the blame for anything. That shows lack of character.

Meanwhile th Democrats drove Miller and Lieberman from the party cause they were not far enough left. Lieberman was the Vice Presidential candidate for the Democratic party and in his next election he had to run as an independent thanks to the DEMOCRATIC Party. Remind us again about RHINO's.

Obama spent 2009 and 2010 bitching about blue dog Democrats and demanding they be silenced. Remind us again about RHINO's.

The Tea Party Represenatives are what you are referring to and few of them are far right. Most are just right of center and focused on Budget and immigration. Something this President and the left do not care about. Remind us again how Obama wants cuts when he has submitted a budget for 3 TRILLION dollars and in his 10 year plan intends to increase it to 4 TRILLION.

Last year 50 cents of every dollar the US spent was BORROWED. Thanks to Obama and the Democrats.

See what i mean, blaming Obama and democrats, it never stops, the Tea Party people in Congress are all far right, right of center moderates are RINOS to those extreme retards, they believe they elected to cut spending not reduce the deficit.

See what i mean, blaming Obama and democrats, it never stops, the Tea Party people in Congress are all far right, right of center moderates are RINOS to those extreme retards, they believe they elected to cut spending not reduce the deficit.

Cutting Spending is NOT a far right position you fucking dumb ass. Further cutting spending is NEEDED to gain control of the deficit. The Democrats are spending 50 cents on the dollar BORROWED money. We would need to DOUBLE our taxes to meet that. And they want to spend EVEN more.

Obama submitted a 3 trillion dollar budget and wants to submit a 4 trillion dollar budget in the future.

Meanwhile th Democrats drove Miller and Lieberman from the party cause they were not far enough left. Lieberman was the Vice Presidential candidate for the Democratic party and in his next election he had to run as an independent thanks to the DEMOCRATIC Party. Remind us again about RHINO's.

Obama spent 2009 and 2010 bitching about blue dog Democrats and demanding they be silenced. Remind us again about RHINO's.

Libermann is far left, if not for his support of the Iraqi war he would not have but turned on by his party. According to the Repugs, Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins are RINOS for not being far right enough when they're really right of center, you make an ass of yourself. The Bluedogs cared about about keeping power than helping the people thats why they're gone.

Libermann is far left, if not for his support of the Iraqi war he would not have but turned on by his party. According to the Repugs, Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins are RINOS for not being far right enough when they're really right of center, you make an ass of yourself. The Bluedogs cared about about keeping power than helping the people thats why they're gone.

Keep proving my point and making yourself look stupid, thanks.

Cutting Spending is NOT a far right position you fucking dumb ass. Further cutting spending is NEEDED to gain control of the deficit. The Democrats are spending 50 cents on the dollar BORROWED money. We would need to DOUBLE our taxes to meet that. And they want to spend EVEN more.

Obama submitted a 3 trillion dollar budget and wants to submit a 4 trillion dollar budget in the future.

The far right thinks spending cuts is the ONLY solution, that is far right position, what about closing loopholes and raising taxes, thats also part of what needs to be done to reduce the deficit, but the far right rejected that.

Keep proving my point and making yourself look stupid, thanks.

Libermann's policies are far left, he only supported Mccain because of the war in Iraq, he still wanted it, he caucuses with Dems on everything, explain why right of center Repubs like Collins and Snowe are RINOS to Repugs?

Ok far rightwingers, since there no good far right policies that have ever worked can you name anything that would work for all Americans?

Forum List

Back