Which European nation, Jews lived among, liked them?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Some folks blame Russian being the biggest Antisemite in Europa.Just asking, which European Nation liked Jews and never persecuted ( or kicked out ) them within 3,000 years?Except of course Khazarians.

The bloodthirsty European countries don’t have a history of liking pretty much anybody.

What's about native Americans which were killed by founders?
Who is more bloodthirsty?

native_american_tribes_map1.jpg

Some folks blame Russian being the biggest Antisemite in Europa.Just asking, which European Nation liked Jews and never persecuted ( or kicked out ) them within 3,000 years?Except of course Khazarians.

well

you can target jews with your question but the truth is that man's inhumanity to his fellow man, regardless of race or religion, is well documented.....

jews
blacks
gays
muslims
our rival football team/town
the neighbors across the street.....

humans are likely to hate, vilify and torment just about anyone....

The bloodthirsty European countries don’t have a history of liking pretty much anybody.

The founders were Europeans. Europeans love to rape and murder

I guess that explains why violent crime rates are low in Europe compared to everywhere else.
Your violent bloodlust wiped out so many generations of males there I guess the calm of women settled over the land for a while.

I guess that explains why violent crime rates are low in Europe compared to everywhere else.

Take out minority crimes and we are actually quite low, drops by 40% overall, higher than that for violent.

Yes and it would drop even lower without the negative influence of black thug culture and the social division inherent in a mulitcultural society.

Take out minority crimes and we are actually quite low, drops by 40% overall, higher than that for violent.

Yes and it would drop even lower without the negative influence of black thug culture and the social division inherent in a mulitcultural society.

Which is born from the same liberal policies of the 1950's - 80's.
Prior to the massive public housing projects, carefully built away from white neighborhoods...and everything else... blacks were a hardworking proud people. Once given free money/housing/food - as long as you live where we tell you to - the culture deteriorated rapidly. 70's - 80's rampant alcoholism, drug addiction and staggering murder rates, many never reported.
Nothing to do with the race, everything to do with catastrophically bad social policies that still continue today.

Guys with little wee-wees seem to be genocidal maniacs.

Which explains why nations with the smallest wee-wees are the most genocidal, like East Asians, Jews, a lot of Muslims, Russians, Americans, and a lot of Western Europeans, especially the Brits, and Germans.

Europeans with bigger wee-wees don't behave so bad, like Hungarians, Poles, Italians, French, Czechs, Swedes, and the Dutch.

We have two such studies, which seem to fit nicely.
World Penis Data… Again

International penis sizes compared

I suspect it's because Testosterone which grows the wee-wee also grows the amygdala, and the amygdala when larger causes for less violence.

Also because Testosterone makes people less likely to obey orders, and more likely to be rebellious.

Basically genocidal maniacs obey orders, and are less rebellious.

Last edited:

The founders were Europeans. Europeans love to rape and murder

Your violent bloodlust wiped out so many generations of males there I guess the calm of women settled over the land for a while.

Jews have had many genocidal / war mongering maniacs too.

Jew Julius Popper orchestrated the Selk'nam genocide against Native American Selk'nam people to basic extinction.

Jew Genrikh Yagoda ran a NKVD which killed 10 million, give or take.

Jews like Matvei Popper, Lazar Kogan orchestrated the GULAG genocide.

Jew Lazar Kaganovich orchestrated the Holodomor terror famine genocide.

Jewish origins Lenin, and Jew Leon Trotsky killed up to 14 million in the Russian Civil War + Volga Famine.

Jewish Israel killed 91,000 Palestinians.

Jewish origins Fidel Castro killed 30,000 Cubans.

Jews Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel killed 10,000 or so Poles, and Germans.

Jewish origins Bela Kuhn killed 30,000 + Hungarians.

Jew Rosa Luxemberg killed 20,000 Germans in the German Revolution of 1918.

Forum List

Back