Which document is more important to you?

Which document is more important to you?

• The US Constitution

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • The Bible (or Torah or Koran or other religious document)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of the above

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Neither of the above, but another document

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Cutting edge humor!

BZcomic28.gif

Moms are like that, which is why none of us are rich.

They see things like 'action comics #1' as good for the fireplace, and thus we have to work all our lives.

Moms are like that, which is why none of us are rich.

They see things like 'action comics #1' as good for the fireplace, and thus we have to work all our lives.

I know, if it wasn't for my dad telling her that I was going to be allowed to learn computers no matter what (after I had shown interest) I'd probably be worthless. My dad bought me all sorts of junk computers at least.

It was odd, my brother was into sports but my father wanted him to be into cars, but he didn't push him. As soon as he found out I was technologically inclined he thought it was close enough. :razz: So I got to keep two collections, in spite of my mothers protests, RPGs and computers.

My mother was ruthless.

My collection of classic comics, all my baseball cards, my matchbox and hotwheels, all of it, out the door.

Would be worth several hundred thousand now.

Gotta love em.

I had the first 6 issues of the X-Men. While I was in Boot Camp my Grandparents, cleaned out the garage and threw them away. At least they kept my 80 plus board war games. They are rotting away in MY garage now LOL.

I had the first 6 issues of the X-Men. While I was in Boot Camp my Grandparents, cleaned out the garage and threw them away. At least they kept my 80 plus board war games. They are rotting away in MY garage now LOL.
I have almost 200 packed in my basement (wargames).

I had some heavy hitters comicbook wise, Amazing fantasy 15 (first appearance of spiderman), and a bunch of #1s from the 60s.

All gone to comicbook heaven.

Forum List

Back