Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
BBNz6FD.img

YLFA

On second thought, I guess it could be either one depending on what you call young or old.

I can see both but if I just allow the eyes' first impression I see the young woman.

That's prolly because the older woman is misshapen and you have to suspend reality and imagine a nose like that. Plus there's something hanging off her right eye. So the younger woman is the more realistic.

I can see both but if I just allow the eyes' first impression I see the young woman.

That's prolly because the older woman is misshapen and you have to suspend reality and imagine a nose like that. Plus there's something hanging off her right eye. So the younger woman is the more realistic.
Some people see the old lady first. Thats an old one. I remember they used it in my sociology class in college.

• The drawing shows both a young woman looking away, and an old lady's profile.
  • The study claims that whichever woman you see first depends on your age — people between 18 and 30 tended to see the young woman first, whereas people over 30 first spotted the older woman.
I saw the young lady first, and I'm well over 30.

had to look at the next picture to see the old lady at all.

BBNzdFG.img

• The drawing shows both a young woman looking away, and an old lady's profile.
  • The study claims that whichever woman you see first depends on your age — people between 18 and 30 tended to see the young woman first, whereas people over 30 first spotted the older woman.
I saw the young lady first, and I'm well over 30.

had to look at the next picture to see the old lady at all.

BBNzdFG.img
I think what matters is what you focus on in the picture. If you try to find the eye of the young lady then you see her. If you focus on the eye of the old hag then thats what you see.

New Topics

Forum List

Back