Which do you like better?

Thank you all for the helpful comments!

I like the layout of the imagehostingsite.com better.

As for color, I like the blue, but the fleshy pink part is kind of tough to look at.

I'm going to change the color this morning...

Pepto Bismol coloring makes me need to take some Pepto Bismol. I think it is a conspiracy...

Excellent, my plan worked!

Honestly, I liked the old one better than either of these.
It looked more upscale/pro.

I thought so too, which is why I paid $300 for the software! The problem was, even with the free account, nobody wanted to take the time to register and my statistics went down the tube. It was never about paid accounts, as you guys saw here since I was willing to upgrade them for free. I just thought it was clean looking and allowed for the most use.

imagehosting...drop the peach..conflicts with blue...too drab...go with the dark blue on light blue and replace the peach with dark blue on a light blue background with a red border....patriotic attention getter..or have the peach background replaced with a American flag...

as for the e-zimage...no way cheesy!

Peach will be changed to blue to make the whole site fluid. What specifically is it that you don't like about e-zimage? I can always swap the software, my main reason for starting that was a better domain name that people may actually bookmark!

Thanks!

Forum List

Back