Which do you believe and why?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
1) America and the world are on the road to recovery! And spending trillions of dollars we don't have and more taxes is the way out of it.

or

2)We aren't on the road to recovery. There is real, grave economic trouble ahead and radicals are looking to take advantage of (and even cause) economic collapse.

Leading questions?

Did you used to work for Rassmussen?

1) America and the world are on the road to recovery! And spending trillions of dollars we don't have and more taxes is the way out of it.

or

2)We aren't on the road to recovery. There is real, grave economic trouble ahead and radicals are looking to take advantage of (and even cause) economic collapse.

Without a doubt, I believe with all my heart that the latter is true. :neutral:

Leading questions?

Did you used to work for Rassmussen?

Leading questions; ... no ... just legitimate questions. But then again, we must take into consideration who's questioning the questions, to understand it was a worthless question. :lol:

Last edited:
Neither.

This is neither the beginning of the Golden Age, nor the End of Days.

Just more of the same. Economy goes up, economy goes down. Unemployment goes up, unemployment goes down. The dollar goes up, the dollar goes down.

There is no way we are on the way to recovery when unemployment is growing along with the record spending and record deficits.

You cannot spend yourself to prosperity when you are flat assed broke already.

I believe that this is as good as it's ever going to be.

Too many people and not enough jobs. You do the math.

Forum List

Back