Which Disney Princess would you like your daughter to like?

Which princess should a girl emulate?

• Snow White - Helpful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cinderella - hard working , takes what comes well

• Belle - courage and erudition

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Esmerelda - Take charge

• Rapunzel - Bossy and Strong

• Jasmine - Independent

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 12, 2008
Girls seem to go for these things in a big way. But the Disney princess has evolved a long way since the passive and housewife y Snow White. Rapunzel is bossy, somewhat aggressive and even a little bitchy. She also does most of the action.

My daughter is 13 and likes the whole cannon. As a dad I sort of want her to lean more toward Rapunzel than Snow White, and Belle is a very good second best, as she is a good student and stands up for what is right at a high cost.

Anyway, if your daughter is going to go all goey over a Disney princess, which one would be the best choice?

I prefer a Belle or Jasmine. Daughter likes Ariel the best.

Not bad, could be worse. Could be Cinderella. :doubt:

Ideally, sure, I'd rather she didn't want to emulate Disney cartoons. But in reality....hey, at least it's not Cinderella. :)

Condi Rice? Really? Good lord. Only you would look to an integral person willfully active in the most dangerous and corrupt administration that ever was, as a hero.

I'd go with Mulan, Jasmine, or Belle.

Reason: They are smart and act on it.

My 2 year old little girl is helpful and generous to others. She's my very own princess. God's gift. :)

I steer away from the fairy tales as they are just that, fairy tails.

But if forced to choose, Belle, jasmine and mulan. They are the smartest and strongest of the bunch.

New Topics

Forum List

Back