Which Desperate Housewife Are You??

says i will date or marry an eddie.....no way .... she is a wonderful woman....i am pig and don't deserve anyone that good

Said1 said:
I don't watch that much, I don't really know what her character is like. I loved her in Knots Landing though.

I never have watched, so I need to ask you what's Gabrielle like??

Said1 said:
I don't watch that much, I don't really know what her character is like. I loved her in Knots Landing though.

this is a trick question....like when my wife asks me if she looks fat in this....

Bonnie said:
I never have watched, so I need to ask you what's Gabrielle like??

I like her character, it's pretty funny. She's cute, yet very smart and cunning.

I did catch a few episodes where her husband Carlos was very involved with a nun, who had the hots for him. She took care of that, ASAP. Like any good Catholic girl would....*winka, winka*. :laugh:

manu1959 said:
this is a trick question....like when my wife asks me if she looks fat in this....

No. She's never on when I watch. The last time I saw her make an appearence was when she burned down Terri Thatcher's house - I forget her character's name.

Said1 said:
I like her character, it's pretty funny. She's cute, yet very smart and cunning.

I did catch a few episodes where her husband Carlos was very involved with a nun, who had the hots for him. She took care of that, ASAP. Like any good Catholic girl would....*winka, winka*. :laugh:

Oh I was afraid you were gonna say she is a big ho!!:teeth:

Said1 said:
I guess. But no one is saintly enough to resist the guy who was cutting her grass. :happy2:

Im going to quote Darin and the other men on this board by saying

This post is useless without pics.. ;)

Hmmm. Didn't realize he was so young. Does that make me...uh...her a prevert?

jesse_metcalfe_1.jpg

Forum List

Back