Which country poses the most threat?

Which country poses the most threat?

• Total voters

xomputer

Rookie
Dec 9, 2008
According to a survey asking which country poses a direct threat to the US, 51% responded as North Korea. It's not surprising after what the North pulled off recently.

Right now the North is ignoring all sanctions against them by developing ICBMs and planning another nuclear test.
The USS George Washington and other ships are placed near the North Korean sea boarders just incase the North decides to deploy one of their ICBMs.

In order to put a stop to North Korea's actions, the world must begin to work as one. Last week, US and South Korean presidents met and discussed over the North Korea problem and hopefully, other countries including Japan, China, and Russia will come together to find a solution on what to do with North Korea.

I think the biggest danger to the US is the US. We need to end our culture wars and come together. We have so much potential that is being pissed away. It almost makes me want to get off the grid and go back to a simple life, but I don't want to give up, I think we can make it if we put aside our stupid, petty differences. :)

I think the biggest danger to the US is the US. We need to end our culture wars and come together. We have so much potential that is being pissed away. It almost makes me want to get off the grid and go back to a simple life, but I don't want to give up, I think we can make it if we put aside our stupid, petty differences. :)

Holy fuck!!! That's nuts!!! I was gonna say "The US."

Let's come together ED. We both want what's best. I'm sure we can find common ground. :)

Let's come together ED. We both want what's best. I'm sure we can find common ground. :)

Hahaha, that's definitely true because we're both young. We don't have the prejudices of the older generations, at least not yet. Maybe it's a new world, and we'll all emerge the winners no matter our nationalities or race or creed.

One can dream, anyway! :lol:

Hahaha, that's definitely true because we're both young. We don't have the prejudices of the older generations, at least not yet. Maybe it's a new world, and we'll all emerge the winners no matter our nationalities or race or creed.

One can dream, anyway! :lol:

Nothing wrong with dreaming. It's a balancing act at this point. I don't want to see anyone marginalized but I don't want to see any group take control thru bullying. I don't see any reason we can't all have our American dream.

the nations which pose the greatest threat to the American way of life are

1. The district of Colombia, and

2. Wall Street

That's easy. The US poses the greatest threat to itself due to it's world police and empire system.
I say all of the above to the poll because they are all sick of your BS. All but IsnTreal, since they are on US "welfare for warfare" program.
Mess with Iran and you'll get a spanking from China AND Russia.

Put down your flags for a moment. You cant even win wars with countries that have no standing military.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

Good point Amanda.

We are our own worst enemy. Partisan politics, cultural bias, class warfare and manipulation and so on. If we are taking care of our own backyard properly, if we are on our game, then world issues become much easier to deal with.

Further with the current Washington leadership this becomes even more important. This leadership wants to suck the motivation right out of us. They want to place us under thumb and make us dependent.

If we want our nation back, back to what it should be, then we have to fight for it.

Forum List

Back