Which country do you believe poses the greatest threat to the U.S.?

• North Korea

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Iran

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Neither country

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Both countries

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Don't know

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
T

TheEnemyWithin

TheEnemyWithin said:

The US. We can only defeat ourselves.

TheEnemyWithin said:
Hot damn, never thought about it like that before. :thup:

Thanks, should have put, "We are the only ones that can defeat us, at the present time..."

Sir Evil said:
really? I think that she was suggesting that there isn't anyone capable of defeating the U.S. and I know you wouldn't believe that. Why we allow such a American hater on the board is beyond me! :scratch:

Whoa, you are one of the few that usually can speak for me. I meant this sincerely, not out of a preponderance of fire power, but more on the level of Roman Republic. We can be destroyed from within. From both the left and the right. We are most definately living in dangerous and interesting times.

I fear both extremes, it's reflected daily here on the boards. People screaming past each other, not hearing the most decent of arguments. Heck we have fights between the right and the RIGHT!

Kathianne said:
Whoa, you are one of the few that usually can speak for me. I meant this sincerely, not out of a preponderance of fire power, but more on the level of Roman Republic. We can be destroyed from within. From both the left and the right. We are most definately living in dangerous and interesting times.

I fear both extremes, it's reflected daily here on the boards. People screaming past each other, not hearing the most decent of arguments. Heck we have fights between the right and the RIGHT!

Agreed---a slow demise resulting from a country divided and lacksidasical attitude. While we're having pissing contests over endangered salamanders while other countries actually work to be like we used to be.

dilloduck said:
Agreed---a slow demise resulting from a country divided and lacksidasical attitude. While we're having pissing contests over endangered salamanders while other countries actually work to be like we used to be.

I wish the bolded was true. Don't see that happening either, perhaps to a degree in some of Eastern Europe, but see more hope from those that are tending 'libertarian' here, though we need to see candidates worthy of the votes, sadly lacking thusfar.

What if relations between America, Syria and Iran deteriorated so bad that Iran and Syria sent their ground forces into Iraq.Shit would really hit the fan then.I think you would have to use battlefield nukes to solve that one as Iran has a fairly large army.

taff said:
What if relations between America, Syria and Iran deteriorated so bad that Iran and Syria sent their ground forces into Iraq.Shit would really hit the fan then.I think you would have to use battlefield nukes to solve that one as Iran has a fairly large army.

I'm sure this possibilty has been included in war planning and stategy. I actually was worried about that possiblity from the get go. It would be a bloody bastard and most likely include Israel. Let's hope for the best

I suppose satelites would see the armies building up on the borders and America would move more air power into the region to combat this.

taff said:

Taff, there is ample evidence that both already have. That's part of the reason that our dealings with both, to a more or lesser degree have been pretty harsh.

France.

They support terrorists and seek to organize the European community in an economic war against us.

If I were dictator of the USA, we would be invading Paris, not Tehran.

Sir Evil said:
really? I think that she was suggesting that there isn't anyone capable of defeating the U.S. and I know you wouldn't believe that. Why we allow such a American hater on the board is beyond me! :scratch:

America is it's own greatest threat. No one state can bring her down, well not without a MAD situation.

Anyway, if you are constantly preparing yourself for a fight, then you will get into a fight. If you find constructive ways to prevent war, why not?

Lastly, i'm not an American hater, i'm a idiot/bigot/racist hater.

Said1 said:
Come on Marbles, you know the greatest threat is Canada. We but the V in Eeeeevvvviiiiillll!

I don't know Said. We are evil, no doubt about that. But we are only quasi-evil, we just don't have what it takes,eh.

United States.. We will have to see if the Chi-comms can keep democratic measures off the table (Tianamen Square). If the Chi-comms keep control and continue the rate they are building and acquiring weapons ( from some of our "allies" in Europe ) then China is the next major threat.. Or liberal Democrats here at home... Whom are a potential threat to the future of the United States all by their little well meaning anti-American selves...

TheEnemyWithin said:

Watch out for Mongolia kid!

Anyone up for milk and cookies?

Forum List

Back