Which commentator do you listen to the most?

Once in a great while I listen to Oberman. He can occassionally write and read an essay which is pretty sweet.

I don't exactly watch TV so much as surf to avoid commercials.

I listen to CSPAN a lot and like Washington Report in the mornings.

But they basically have informative guests nmore than commentators.

I have plenty of my own comments and seldom need anyone else's to help me arrive at my POV.

Jerry Springer.

i like Maury.

It's good to know who the fathers of all those babies are so we can hit them up for child support

lol, I love when they have 2 or 3 dudes up there and she doesn't know which one is her baby's daddy and it comes out that none of them are and you see her freak out

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what quality television

I like keith olbermann,shepard smith, alex jones, rush limbaugh, bill o'reilly from time to time. who do you guys like to listen to?

How can you watch/listen to that shit?

Randi Rhodes, Bill Press, Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz, Bill Press, Olbermann, Stephanie Miller.

Air America Radio and/or Nova M Radio. Progressive Talk!!!

how can you listen to or watch THAT shit?

i prefer to read my news. I don't need some talking head to tell me what to think.

Yeah, but he newspaper is scripted just as the news cast would say it. I can read a story in the paper, or magazine, watch TV and the commentator says what I've read word for word or very close to what I've read. When some one reports the news and puts a slant on it, that doesn't mean you have to see it from their side of the table. I think that those guys great at what they do, don't hate the playa hate the game.

I watch Olberman and Madow because they report things others dont.

Olberman reported on things no one else would touch. He turned out to be right on track with the damage that the Bush admin was doing WHILE they were doing it.

Hes not perfect but he was reporting what others FEARED to report.

WTF ? seek help immediately ........

All news is about ratings, they will say anything for ratings now and have done just that since the blonde bimbos started replacing the real weather men.

I listen to Hannity, Rush on occasion, Laura Ingraham, and at times Ed Shultz, as I try to get the other side's perspective every now and then; even if I don't agree with them. The one person I enjoy listening to the most though, is Dennis Prager. While he is conservative, his show isn't always about politics as he also addresses many relevant life issues, which I find refreshing compared to the constant political diatribes heard on most other shows.

All news is about ratings, they will say anything for ratings now and have done just that since the blonde bimbos started replacing the real weather men.

The blonde bimbos can do the job and they look better ........

I watch Olberman and Madow because they report things others dont.

Olberman reported on things no one else would touch. He turned out to be right on track with the damage that the Bush admin was doing WHILE they were doing it.

Hes not perfect but he was reporting what others FEARED to report.

WTF ? seek help immediately ........

He's trying to seek help, but you just won't wake up. If you don't believe the truth, and you clearly do not, then you are only believing lies.

You need to seek help. Look what The Grand Obstructionist Party did to the economy. And it all ties together. Iraq has something to do with the economy. Bush lied us into a $10 billion dollar a month war. The GOP also encouraged companies to go overseas to increase profits. That has to do with this economy too. Wages low, unemployment is high. Not to mention they emptied the treasury.

You need to realize you are part of the labor class, not the investor class. Sure you have some investments and sure you maybe better off than the average American, but you are still just a middle class idiot. And even dumber than the dumb because you vote against your own best interests.

You also need to go back from 2000-2006 and see who spent all the pork. The GOP were the kings of pork. So now they want to be fiscally responsible?

Just because their spending didn't help, doesn't mean Democratic programs won't. We spend our pork on 90% of Americans, and the GOP only spend our money on the top 10%.

You aren't rich, so that makes you really dumb.

The blonde bimbos can do the job and they look better ........

Well thank you ... doesn't mean we can do the job right though.

Does that mean you owning "blonde" and "bimbo" Is there something you'd like to share with the group?

BTW, you should stop coding Java and code PHP .....help make the world a better place ;)

I listen to Mark Levin most. Mostly because that's who is on when I'm driving home. I like when he brings out the Constitutional issues and legal aspects of issues that you don't get with other people. Also, I love to hear him scream. "Red meat" for the Repub masses....lol.

I can't stand the ceaseless self-promotion of Hanity, so I listen to Monica Crowley instead. Her voice is annoying as hell, but I just remind myself she's hot. Rush is a nice standby if I happen to be in the car at the time.

In the morning drive it's CSPAN Washington Journal, unless they have Dem hack on. I usually yell at the radio too much for that. A Dem, I can listen to, a hack is bad whether it is Rep. or Dem., but I only yell at the Dems. I just roll my eyes at the Reps.

Then I bounce between Chris Plante and Laura Ingram in a take it or leave it sort of way. Don't really love either of them.

Forum List

Back