Which college?

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to know which college did everyone here at USMB attend.
Any other young folks here like me who are applying to colleges?

I applied to Harvard , Princeton , Stanford , Duke , Dartmouth , Northeastern , Oberlin , UMass Amherst.Planning to apply to Ohio Wesleyan and Texas Tech as well.

Please post the names of your alma mater's below! If anyone feels that this info is too personal to share then please do tell me. I just wanted to know how many different colleges are 'represented' here in USMB!

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to know which college did everyone here at USMB attend.
Any other young folks here like me who are applying to colleges?

I applied to Harvard , Princeton , Stanford , Duke , Dartmouth , Northeastern , Oberlin , UMass Amherst.Planning to apply to Ohio Wesleyan and Texas Tech as well.

Please post the names of your alma mater's below! If anyone feels that this info is too personal to share then please do tell me. I just wanted to know how many different colleges are 'represented' here in USMB!

Ohio Wes and Texas Tech are still accepting applications this late?

Geez, that's really personal. ha. I won't say what school I went to, other than it's a huge state school in the midwest.
I got a 29 on the ACT, but I don't remember my SAT scores. I think I tried to block it.
Good luck on getting into the college of your choice!

University of Illinois
University of Chicago
Elmhurst College

University of Pittsburgh - undergrad and grad
(Go Panthers!)

Also mind if I ask your SAT I and SAT II Subject Test scores?

I'll message them to you!

And its really low for Harvard :sigh

I dont know even why I bothered to apply! But I thought my outstanding EC's and Leadership skills would make me a strong contender.
My reports and essays are also excellent. Plus , I have solid rec's from my Princiapl and teacher's.

Thanks for replying people!!:clap2:

Hope the others join in!

Anyways are there any other Ivy Leaguers here except for Mr Conley??

Anyone who did their undergrad/grad in Ohio or Boston??

I have someone in my family who got her PhD from Harvard, and her husband got his BS there. Do you have any specific questions? I could ask them if you like.

I went to UMass Amherst for undergrad and grad school. Great professors. Great courses. Awful administration, but you won't really be dealing with them unless you change your major 6 times like I did. :)

As far as the ivy league schools are concerned...my father, both my grandfathers and an uncle all went to Harvard. From what they say it's pretty overrated. You can get a great education anywhere depending on how hard you are willing to work. But then again those names do impress people.

Oh and I know this post is really late, but I'm hoping maybe it will help other people who are looking at colleges.

Forum List

Back