Which celebrity do you look most like?

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
This is a fun site. I didn't have a digital photo of myself available, so I used a picture of my son at about 1 year old that I had in the computer. The site said he looks most like Robbie Coltrane, the guy who plays Hagrid in the Harry Potter movies. Nathan was a bit chubbier back at about 1yo, so it kinda fit.

Try this, it is pretty interesting. I am going to get a recent photo of me and scan it (as well as Tim) and see what they come up with.

So who do you all look like? (you have to sign up with an email address, but it is free, no worries about 'trial offers' etc.)

http://myheritage.com/

fuzzykitten99 said:
This is a fun site. I didn't have a digital photo of myself available, so I used a picture of my son at about 1 year old that I had in the computer. The site said he looks most like Robbie Coltrane, the guy who plays Hagrid in the Harry Potter movies. Nathan was a bit chubbier back at about 1yo, so it kinda fit.

Try this, it is pretty interesting. I am going to get a recent photo of me and scan it (as well as Tim) and see what they come up with.

So who do you all look like? (you have to sign up with an email address, but it is free, no worries about 'trial offers' etc.)

http://myheritage.com/
Hmmm I dunno...says Marlon Brando ... that cannot be right

I apparently look like P Diddy. :laugh:

My girlfriend got:

75% Jennifer Jason Leigh
74% Rachel Bilson
73% Jessica Alba
73% Angelina Jolie
72% Gwen Stefanie
72% Jennifer Aniston

:thup:

Said1 said:
Without a doubt, the funniest thing I've read in days. :laugh:
I'm still laughing. It's the only consistent celeb I got over 3-4 pics I had them scan. Guess I shouldn't feel too ecstatic about my gf's results, eh? Oh well :laugh:

The ClayTaurus said:
I'm still laughing. It's the only consistent celeb I got over 3-4 pics I had them scan. Guess I shouldn't feel too ecstatic about my gf's results, eh? Oh well :laugh:

It would be nice to know what they based their results on, especially in your case.

Said1 said:
It would be nice to know what they based their results on, especially in your case.

i think i read that it goes by face shape, bone structure and stuff like that. Then it compares your photo with a celebrity's 'measurements' even though you may not really look alike. You may just have a similar face shape or feature. It's still an amusing site.

Bobby Charlton 67%
Marco Pantani 56%
John Goodman 53%
Ronaldo 52%
Kris Kristofferson 52%
Ted Turner 50%
Will Ferrell 50%
Ethan Hawke 50%
Matthew McConaughey 49%
Andy Roddick 48%
Dan Akroyd 46%

Also listed some females, who I'm not at liberty to disclose.

The ClayTaurus said:

My girlfriend got:

75% Jennifer Jason Leigh
74% Rachel Bilson
73% Jessica Alba
73% Angelina Jolie
72% Gwen Stefanie
72% Jennifer Aniston

You, sir, are living the dream. :thup:

The ClayTaurus said:

My girlfriend got:

75% Jennifer Jason Leigh
74% Rachel Bilson
73% Jessica Alba
73% Angelina Jolie
72% Gwen Stefanie
72% Jennifer Aniston

Ummm, that's like 4 1/2 women! :poke: :teeth:

Um.

Celine Dion

...and a bunch of people I've never heard of.

Not likely.

New Topics

Forum List

Back