Which celebrity do you look most like and why?

Ok..I'll start.. Courtney Cox with raven hair because of the hair and her eyes are as blue as my own.

Teehee!! You're too funny!!!!

No, I'm not funny but my feet are!:lol:

Are you trying to say that your feet are really orange? lol If so.. WHY and HOW?

You know how people stomp grapes with their bear feet to make wine? Well, I work in an Amish orange juice factory and all day long I stomp oranges to get the juice out. Some days it isn't so bad - like the days they want the OJ to have more pulp BUT on the days they want no pulp it's a real killer. As a result, I have orange feet.

Are you trying to say that your feet are really orange? lol If so.. WHY and HOW?

You know how people stomp grapes with their bear feet to make wine? Well, I work in an Amish orange juice factory and all day long I stomp oranges to get the juice out. Some days it isn't so bad - like the days they want the OJ to have more pulp BUT on the days they want no pulp it's a real killer. As a result, I have orange feet.

:lol::lol::lol: You're not right!

Gordon Freeman

custom_1225573561548_half-life-2-gordon-freeman_01.jpg

..."and that, kids, is the story behind my aversion to orange juice..."

........60%................59%.................57%................57% ................57%

David_Beckham_0009.jpg
Ray_Liotta_0003.jpg
Mel_Gibson_0002.jpg
Robert_Duvall_0002.jpg
Chris_Rock_0006.jpg

Apparently, 40% difference is also a lot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back