Which Card Is Obama Playing: Race Or Class Warfare?

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
Before this month is over, he will be playing both. What else does he have. He has been a partisan president and the voters are not idiots.....Aqua*

From The Washington Post:

SNIP:

At another point, he told Democrats upset at a perceived lack of progress to think of the patience of onetime slaves. "You know, the slaves sitting around a fire singing freedom songs, they weren't sure when slavery would end, but they understood it was going to end," he said.

SNIP:

After Wednesday's event, Cantor accused Obama of being "out of touch" and trying to "demonize success."

"President Obama may want to pretend otherwise, but the stale message that he brought to Virginia today won't help a single person get back to work, and that's where my focus is," Cantor said in a statement.

Obama takes his offensive to GOP country

Before this month is over, he will be playing both. What else does he have. He has been a partisan president and the voters are not idiots.....Aqua*

SNIP:

At another point, he told Democrats upset at a perceived lack of progress to think of the patience of onetime slaves. "You know, the slaves sitting around a fire singing freedom songs, they weren't sure when slavery would end, but they understood it was going to end," he said.

SNIP:

After Wednesday's event, Cantor accused Obama of being "out of touch" and trying to "demonize success."

"President Obama may want to pretend otherwise, but the stale message that he brought to Virginia today won't help a single person get back to work, and that's where my focus is," Cantor said in a statement.

He is truly Black Liberation Theology. He sat there for 20 years and soaked it in. Wright is his mentor.

SNIP:

SNIP:

He is truly Black Liberation Theology. He sat there for 20 years and soaked it in. Wright is his mentor.

Yes, and then denied hearing any anti-American language.....:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh well he believes as Cass Sustein, Obama's regulation CZAR does and that is, " Once we know that people are human and have some Homer Simpson in them, then there's a lot that can be done to manipulate them."

This is the goal of the progressives. Take away our souls and freedom, one liberty, tax and regulation at a time. Cripple the economy, then sweep....

SNIP:

SNIP:

Yes, and then denied hearing any anti-American language.....:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh well he believes as Cass Sustein, Obama's regulation CZAR does and that is, " Once we know that people are human and have some Homer Simpson in them, then there's a lot that can be done to manipulate them."

This is the goal of the progressives. Take away our souls and freedom, one liberty, tax and regulation at a time. Cripple the economy, then sweep....

i don't know what card game you are playing. but you are definitely not playing with a full deck.

i don't know what card game you are playing. but you are definitely not playing with a full deck.

You are correct. Our decks are missing the race card, the joker, and the king of clubs. :lol:

SNIP:

SNIP:

Wow, this is truly moronic. But then again... Washington Post...:eusa_whistle:

You approve of being manipulated??? Oh, wait a minute...you are already there...:cuckoo:

You are correct. Our decks are missing the race card, the joker, and the king of clubs. :lol:

they also miss all the hearts. but have 20 drama-queens.

You approve of being manipulated??? Oh, wait a minute...you are already there...:cuckoo:

stop eating lead chips, ditz.

Does anyone besides me wonder WTF is the man I voted for? Remember his acceptance speech? "All be will included...gay and straight, black and white, healthy and disabled, young and old, rich and poor..."

I dun get it. I can only mark it down to, Obama cannot abide criticism. He is 100% off-message and he LOOKS it. I cannot understand this whinny, divisive crapola. Thankies for the health care law (about which I learn even more shitty news almost daily) but hey, yanno.....

HOW'S ABOUT THE ECONOMY, BRO?

Forum List

Back