Which Came First Creation Or Evolution?

The universe was created ~14 billion years ago. Shortly after it was created matter and energy began to evolve. So I am going to give the nod to creation by a **** hair.

and show that all matter and energy occupied the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of a single atom and then began to expand and cool.

- and show that all matter and energy occupied the space ... Shortly after it was created matter and energy began to evolve ...

you contradict yourself by claiming energy and matter exist prior to singularity (=) then claim they begin to "evolve" (together =) after singularity - rather than what occurred as the cyclical event of matter to energy to matter to energy repeated, the moment of singularity being the final transfer from one to another. this not including the metaphysical forces of the universe.

So I am going to give the nod to creation by a **** hair.

were that the case, biblical creation you do not explain how that occurred over 7 days ...

Don't hate me because I have swag.

swag is not what I consider you to have, can you think of another reason you feel you are hated.

Forum List

Back