Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oomph!

• Cradle Of Filth

• 2 Cents

• Total voters
Where is Godsmack, Disturbed, Slayer....

Methinks the list is just a bit short of bands that Rawk the most.

Of the bands listed, I'd say Rammstein. Most of the rest I've never heard of.

I like Monster Magnet.

Don't lie, you know you love Clay Aiken.

th_love51.gif

The poll is obviously flawed and invalid. Any poll that does not include Jimmy Buffett can't be taken seriously. Everybody knows this.

Jimmy Buffet's awesome, I like that recent song he does with one of the popular country singers. For the life of me I can't remember the song or the tinger right now! :)

Jimmy Buffet's awesome, I like that recent song he does with one of the popular country singers. For the life of me I can't remember the song or the tinger right now! :)

Is it off of the Live at Texas Stadium disc?

Have you seen him live? I saw him twice last year, Irvine (Ca.) and Las Vegas. I love his music, but his live shows are just one big party.

Is it off of the Live at Teaxas Stadium disc?

Have you seen him live? I saw him twice last year, Irvine (Ca.) and Las Vegas. I love his music, but his live shows arNights, It's just one big party.

It's actually on the Country singers cd. I have it somewhere. I have seen him once, unfortunatly he doesn't come to Northern Nevada to often. I tend to goto every concert I can no matter who it is, as they are always great fun. I just haven't been able to latley with my back injury. You would think he would play at one of the events we have up here called Hot August Nights. They are expecting over 800,000 people this year. They do concerts every night mostly of the 50 and 60 genere as Hot August Nights is a classic car event that is done all over Reno. Thousands of classic cars restored to their original conditions. They have car shows, a parade, soc hop dances, concerts car auctions and a lot more. It's a great time. All of the room's in the Reno,Carson City, Lake Tahoe area usually sell out a year or two in advance. It's always packed with people from around the world.

Forum List

Back