Which are your favorite teams?

Which is your favorite team?

• Total voters
I really dislike the cheating Patriots so I'll vote for whoever is playing against them!

For the longest time after the Cards left St. Louis I was a big Dolphis fan. Stable ownership and coaching, that type of thing. Also like the Chiefs and the Packers.

Baseball is a weird sport, no salary cap. I find myself rooting against the Yankees.

Hockey, Detroit has my admiration but I really root for the hometown Blues.

Baseball: the Brooklyn Dodgers, New York Giants, Boston Braves, and Philadelphia Athletics.

Football: Cleveland Rams, Chicago Cardinals, Baltimore Colts.

Lets rename the poll...Who is your favorite Boston team?

¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸coltsº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤goº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø,„coltsº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º° go°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸coltsº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤goº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø,„coltsº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º° go°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸coltsº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø

¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸coltsº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤suckº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø,„indyº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º° will°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸winº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤to-º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø,„dayº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º° colts°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸ruleº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø

Obviously a poll set up by someone not from Pittsburgh!

large_terrible_towel.jpg

There are the Steelers, and there are the wannabes. :thup:

I like the Washington Redskins, the Philadelphia Phillies, NASCAR and NHRA Drag Racing. All of the other sports teams are just "players"...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back