Which Are Your Biggest Presidential-Election Disappointments In Your Lifetime...

George W. Bush was by far the biggest disappointment in my life.

Don't get me wrong. I hate Obama, but at least there are no surprises when it comes to him. I knew going in what we were in for when he won.

Bush? I was totally blindsided. He turned out to be a bumbling, incompetent, brain dead idiot surrounded by power hungry, power grabbbing, evil, conniving, hypocritical, lying bastards. He is a monkey that is barely potty trained. He betrayed evey single conservative cause and is the reason the GOP is now overrun with even more bumbling, incompetent, brain dead, barely potty trained, monkeys. That fucker DESTROYED my party and the conservative movement. Gut shot it, skinned it, and hung it out to dry.

Obama would not even be here if it wasn't for that colossal fucking bag of dildoes named George W. Bush.

I will NEVER forgive him.

Last edited:
Bush? I was totally blindsided. He turned out to be a bumbling, incompetent, brain dead idiot surrounded by power hungry, power grabbbing, evil, conniving, hypocritical, lying bastards. He is a monkey that is barely potty trained. He betrayed evey single conservative cause and is the reason the GOP is now overrun with even more bumbling, incompetent, brain dead, barely potty trained, monkeys. That fucker DESTROYED my party and the conservative movement. Gut shot it, skinned it, and hung it out to dry.

WOW, I am in awe.

I was so certain that George was a disaster in waiting that I registered Repubs just so I could vote in the primary for McCain. I won't forgive McCain for losing to the ass.

But still, I have struggled for years to write such an apt description for this mans presidency.
And for it to have been written by a repub is reason for hope.

Thank you g5000. You feel my pain. I can tell.:clap2:

WOW, I am in awe.

I was so certain that George was a disaster in waiting that I registered Repubs just so I could vote in the primary for McCain. I won't forgive McCain for losing to the ass.

But still, I have struggled for years to write such an apt description for this mans presidency.
And for it to have been written by a repub is reason for hope.

Thank you g5000. You feel my pain. I can tell.:clap2:
a bumbling, incompetent, brain dead idiot surrounded by power hungry, power grabbbing, evil, conniving, hypocritical, lying bastards.
That describes only Bush & Cheney. You used the plural of ba*tard. And you left out GREEDY. ; )

Obama,Carter and McGovern.

I know McGovern wasn't actually elected, but just the possibility is enough.

Forum List

Back