which are more needed

Arabian said:
1st sorru to let you down but if you read the line age that Metthew and Luke made it it was according to Jesus father not Mary

and second the verse you said you never read it,,
how it come whether its in your bible
here is the link
John's Gospel
Chapter 17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christ prays to His Father to glorify Him

1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

http://www.smallsailboats.co.uk/bible/johns_go/chap17.html

I have a question for you:

Muslims believe that Jesus gave us the Gospel or Injeel. Yet, they also say that it is corrupt. It is only not corrupt if it supports the Quran's belief. So, let us assume that 50% of the NT or Injeel is corrupt. Fair enough?

That being, even with 50%, we are taught of Jesus's close relation with God. The entire NT is pretty much devoted to Jesus as being the Savior, the Son of God, One with the Father. Paul taught Christ and Him crucified. That ONLY through Jesus as God's only begotten Son can we be saved.

I would ask you to analyze this. No other person in history has this close link with God, even assuming the NT is 50% corrupt, which as you know is factually not true, for there has been maybe 2% of "corruption" through translation errors (which also abound when the Quran is translated, so not real corruption). Think about it. Compare Muhammad to Jesus. Compare anyone to Jesus. Why is it so hard to imagine that he is ONE with God. That God can unite with his Son and the Holy Spirit in a way that we can not fully comprehend?

As Islam teaches, God can do anything, he can simply say, let it be so and it is so. So by now saying that God can not do this, you are contradicting yourself.

Yurt said:
I have a question for you:

Muslims believe that Jesus gave us the Gospel or Injeel. Yet, they also say that it is corrupt. It is only not corrupt if it supports the Quran's belief. So, let us assume that 50% of the NT or Injeel is corrupt. Fair enough?

That being, even with 50%, we are taught of Jesus's close relation with God. The entire NT is pretty much devoted to Jesus as being the Savior, the Son of God, One with the Father. Paul taught Christ and Him crucified. That ONLY through Jesus as God's only begotten Son can we be saved.

I would ask you to analyze this. No other person in history has this close link with God, even assuming the NT is 50% corrupt, which as you know is factually not true, for there has been maybe 2% of "corruption" through translation errors (which also abound when the Quran is translated, so not real corruption). Think about it. Compare Muhammad to Jesus. Compare anyone to Jesus. Why is it so hard to imagine that he is ONE with God. That God can unite with his Son and the Holy Spirit in a way that we can not fully comprehend?

As Islam teaches, God can do anything, he can simply say, let it be so and it is so. So by now saying that God can not do this, you are contradicting yourself.
as long as you said its corrubted who tell you that the part of trinity is inserted
especially that there are lots clue in the book
can i ask you something
when you read the qur'an
you can see that the qur'an introduce him self to you through it verses
but when you get the bible you will see that the bible is a latine word means book
and there is no verse on the bible that talk about bible
and about the translation
their is also lots of bible books for lots of author Polos ,,, Samuel
you know what i mean its not the matter of translation
each book totally different from the others

Arabian said:
as long as you said its corrubted who tell you that the part of trinity is inserted
especially that there are lots clue in the book
can i ask you something
when you read the qur'an
you can see that the qur'an introduce him self to you through it verses
but when you get the bible you will see that the bible is a latine word means book
and there is no verse on the bible that talk about bible
and about the translation
their is also lots of bible books for lots of author Polos ,,, Samuel
you know what i mean its not the matter of translation
each book totally different from the others

I never said it was corrupted. I said Islam says it is.

And don't talk about the Bible in a negative way because it is called a book. What about the quran chapters, "cow" "star" "moon"....

God introduces himself plenty through the Bible. Jesus too. The holy spirit too. Have you read the Bible? Or are you just saying stuff that you have heard other people say. Before you judge, why don't you read the Bible, afterall, even Allah says that he gave you the Torah and the Injeel. Read them, and then compare them with the Quran, you will be shocked, very shocked at the absolute contrast.

Look forward to your reply.

Yurt said:
I never said it was corrupted. I said Islam says it is.

And don't talk about the Bible in a negative way because it is called a book. What about the quran chapters, "cow" "star" "moon"....

God introduces himself plenty through the Bible. Jesus too. The holy spirit too. Have you read the Bible? Or are you just saying stuff that you have heard other people say. Before you judge, why don't you read the Bible, afterall, even Allah says that he gave you the Torah and the Injeel. Read them, and then compare them with the Quran, you will be shocked, very shocked at the absolute contrast.

Look forward to your reply.

listen friend
i didnt talk about the bible in abd way
i said the truth
and i gave facts
if i lied tell me

and about chapters what do you think about chapter call
how to rape your own sister in your bible
do you like this name

im trying to read and study the bible
and even if i heard these stuff could you say that what i said isnt in your book

and gain the traditional question
can a human gavebirth an animal??
is the god Human???
so how come he gave birth a human??
and remember you arent alone in this world ,, not only human

think logically
now its my turn
did you read the qur'an???
did you see the miricals in it ??
did you see that it respect everyone and every religion??
read and tell me your opinion ?/ your own thought ?? not other thought u read or heared search by your self

Arabian said:
Why I really I don’t understand ,, you say that Jesus is a human right and you and me and him are a human ,, and you confess that the God created us ,, so why you cant see that Jesus is a human so the God created him ?????
And there is a big Contradiction I see ,, I think that the Church gave a paper with Jesus *nasab
According to Matthew and Luke ,, in these 2 papers there is only one common name repeated its Yusuf Alnagar ,,,, I cant see how they are both a bible but how they aren’t common in Jesus *nasab
And how they publish this paper for a man who don’t have a father so what *nasab they are talking about,,,
Add to this
There are too many verses which declare that there is only ONE God in existence and that He does not hold mankind responsible for the sin of any man. Examples of these verses are available to this day (e.g. Isaiah 43:10-11, Ezekiel 18:19-20, Deuteronomy 24:16...etc.).
read this link

http://etori.tripod.com/bible.html

What you are missing is the dual nature of Christ. Jesus Christ was, at the same time, fully human and fully divine. He existed before creation (and in fact was the One who created everything), and took the form of human flesh in order to become the atoning sacrifice for man's sins.

Arabian said:
do you like this name

There is no chapter in the Bible called "How to rape your own sister." There is a story about one of David's sons raping his half-sister, but he was killed for it. Is that what you are referring to?

Arabian said:
listen friend
i didnt talk about the bible in abd way
i said the truth
and i gave facts
if i lied tell me

do you like this name

There is a Chapter in the Bible where one person Rapes their sister, however that person is killed for his crime.

im trying to read and study the bible
and even if i heard these stuff could you say that what i said isnt in your book

and gain the traditional question
can a human gavebirth an animal??
is the god Human???
so how come he gave birth a human??
and remember you arent alone in this world ,, not only human

Can God Create something from nothing? Clearly He can. God is all powerful and if He chose to be human and Divine at the same time it is certainly within His power to do so.

think logically
now its my turn
did you read the qur'an???
did you see the miricals in it ??
did you see that it respect everyone and every religion??
read and tell me your opinion ?/ your own thought ?? not other thought u read or heared search by your self

Think logically yourself, you are attempting to limit the power of God and say that He cannot do something that in the Bible God clearly says that he has done.

I have read some of the Qur'an but cannot say that I am an expert on it, however it does not respect my religion (Buddhism) it respects all of the Western Religions, those that begin with Abraham and calls them People of the Book. My religion however is not included in that particular view.

no1tovote4 said:
There is a Chapter in the Bible where one person Rapes their sister, however that person is killed for his crime.

Can God Create something from nothing? Clearly He can. God is all powerful and if He chose to be human and Divine at the same time it is certainly within His power to do so.

Think logically yourself, you are attempting to limit the power of God and say that He cannot do something that in the Bible God clearly says that he has done.

I have read some of the Qur'an but cannot say that I am an expert on it, however it does not respect my religion (Buddhism) it respects all of the Western Religions, those that begin with Abraham and calls them People of the Book. My religion however is not included in that particular view.

really you are Buddhism
its nice to know you
but could you plzz plzz mail me or contact me
telling me more about your religion ,, im so curiouse to know about your religion
could you haa ???

Arabian said:
really you are Buddhism
its nice to know you
but could you plzz plzz mail me or contact me
telling me more about your religion ,, im so curiouse to know about your religion
could you haa ???

I could if you wish. If you would like to maintain contact you can e-mail me through the site from my Profile. I will be happy to answer any question you may have, time permitting.

Forum List

Back