which are more needed

What if science is your religion?

( another post with the whole quote of the post directly above it!?! you guys just love taking up space dont you? )

Arabian said:
which is more important
science or religion ???

or we can say which come 1st ??
religion or science

If God created the physical universe, then He also created the laws of physics, and all other scientific laws.

Arabian said:
which is more important
science or religion ???

religion or science

Im not sure this question is posed correctly or there has to be a conflict between science and religion.

If you are living your religion as you should be it should be encompassing all of your life. God wants us to learn and create and discover the laws that govern this universe. He created those laws. He created our minds. its only because of Him that we know anything.

When you keep it in that perspective science is a way to serve the Lord. We learn about His creations and often find ways to serve our fellow man. Men may have theories that dont jive with the revelations of God but ive found that those theories generally end up dying out in the end and the revelations have been proven correct.

Ive also learned that revelations are giving according to the language and understanding of the person receiving it and not from God's perspective. Thus why things can seem unclear at times. its because of our weaknesses not God's. Hence the conflict at times.

So I think science is just part of faith. And in my opinion any religion that objects to learning and studying is trying to hide something. Although i still think some experiments should be opposed for moral reasoning ie unethical human testing etc. But we should deffinately learn in anyway that is morally right and good.

Thats all i have to say

Polystyrate said:
nope, just curious why you guys keep doing it? :smoke:

You've got 31 posts, man. Why don't you roll with it for a while, before you start barking orders?

gop_jeff said:
If God created the physical universe, then He also created the laws of physics, and all other scientific laws.

good answer ,, so if the science is cabable of having a child with no father
so what about the creator isn't he able of creating a child without a father "Jesus"

Im not sure this question is posed correctly or there has to be a conflict between science and religion.

If you are living your religion as you should be it should be encompassing all of your life. God wants us to learn and create and discover the laws that govern this universe. He created those laws. He created our minds. its only because of Him that we know anything.

When you keep it in that perspective science is a way to serve the Lord. We learn about His creations and often find ways to serve our fellow man. Men may have theories that dont jive with the revelations of God but ive found that those theories generally end up dying out in the end and the revelations have been proven correct.

Ive also learned that revelations are giving according to the language and understanding of the person receiving it and not from God's perspective. Thus why things can seem unclear at times. its because of our weaknesses not God's. Hence the conflict at times.

So I think science is just part of faith. And in my opinion any religion that objects to learning and studying is trying to hide something. Although i still think some experiments should be opposed for moral reasoning ie unethical human testing etc. But we should deffinately learn in anyway that is morally right and good.

Thats all i have to say

im altogether with you
but what i ment what comes 1st ?
brother if any one believe in science without the religion or use the science with out religion??? imagine this it will be a disaster like wht we see now
but what if you put the religion 1st?? the religion contain science and everything in world "like the miracles in the qur'an"
www.beconvinced.com

Arabian said:
good answer ,, so if the science is cabable of having a child with no father
so what about the creator isn't he able of creating a child without a father "Jesus"

Jesus is the Son of God, but He was conceived without the act of sex occuring. That's the whole miracle of the virgin birth.

And God, who created the laws of science, was fully able to act outside of the laws of science to accomplish this.

gop_jeff said:
Jesus is the Son of God, but He was conceived without the act of sex occuring. That's the whole miracle of the virgin birth.

And God, who created the laws of science, was fully able to act outside of the laws of science to accomplish this.

allah created jesus right
cause he is a human
2 question i will ask
is allah is a human?
and could Gods die?how the universe will move without God?
is because allah created the heaven without father or mother then does it mean that the sky is the daughter of allah??
is because Allah created Adam without mother or father that means he is his son??
i know its more than 2 questio :$

Arabian said:
allah created jesus right
cause he is a human

Wrong. Jesus was not created. Jesus existed before creation, and is the One who did all the creating (see Colossians 1:16).

2 question i will ask
is allah is a human?
and could Gods die?how the universe will move without God?
is because allah created the heaven without father or mother then does it mean that the sky is the daughter of allah??
is because Allah created Adam without mother or father that means he is his son??
i know its more than 2 questio :$

Is God (the Father) human? No.
Was Jesus human? Yes.
Was Jesus also God? Yes. This is what we call the dual nature of Christ. Christians believe (and the Bible teaches) that He was fully human and fully God at the same time.

Could God die? Because Jesus was human, He was able to experience death. In fact, His death was the atoning sacrifice for the sins of mankind.

How will the universe move without God? The universe has never been without God... so I think your question has no basis.

Your question about the sky and about Adam are irrelevant... again, God (the Father) did not create Jesus. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit have always existed.

gop_jeff said:
Wrong. Jesus was not created. Jesus existed before creation, and is the One who did all the creating (see Colossians 1:16).

Is God (the Father) human? No.
Was Jesus human? Yes.
Was Jesus also God? Yes. This is what we call the dual nature of Christ. Christians believe (and the Bible teaches) that He was fully human and fully God at the same time.

Could God die? Because Jesus was human, He was able to experience death. In fact, His death was the atoning sacrifice for the sins of mankind.

How will the universe move without God? The universe has never been without God... so I think your question has no basis.

Your question about the sky and about Adam are irrelevant... again, God (the Father) did not create Jesus. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit have always existed.
Okayz these are another questions
U said yes jesus is a human
So is the God human???
And is because jesus have no father that make him the son of the God ,,,
That means that now adays there are thousand of Gods on this earth

And about Adam and the sky ,,, I ment why you think that the son of the God should be a human why he isn’t a Jinn or a thing or angel

Why I really I don’t understand ,, you say that Jesus is a human right and you and me and him are a human ,, and you confess that the God created us ,, so why you cant see that Jesus is a human so the God created him ?????
And there is a big Contradiction I see ,, I think that the Church gave a paper with Jesus *nasab
According to Matthew and Luke ,, in these 2 papers there is only one common name repeated its Yusuf Alnagar ,,,, I cant see how they are both a bible but how they aren’t common in Jesus *nasab
And how they publish this paper for a man who don’t have a father so what *nasab they are talking about,,,
Add to this
There are too many verses which declare that there is only ONE God in existence and that He does not hold mankind responsible for the sin of any man. Examples of these verses are available to this day (e.g. Isaiah 43:10-11, Ezekiel 18:19-20, Deuteronomy 24:16...etc.).
read this link

http://etori.tripod.com/bible.html

Polystyrate said:
nope, just curious why you guys keep doing it? :smoke:

So if, as in this case, the post is much further along you can have a cohesive argument and inform whose question you were trying to answer.

There are times when posts come in at the same time and you post comes in later than you might think. This allows people to directly address another post and informs others at the same time exactly who you were answering and why.

Arabian said:
Okayz these are another questions
U said yes jesus is a human
So is the God human???
And is because jesus have no father that make him the son of the God ,,,
That means that now adays there are thousand of Gods on this earth

And about Adam and the sky ,,, I ment why you think that the son of the God should be a human why he isn’t a Jinn or a thing or angel

Why I really I don’t understand ,, you say that Jesus is a human right and you and me and him are a human ,, and you confess that the God created us ,, so why you cant see that Jesus is a human so the God created him ?????
And there is a big Contradiction I see ,, I think that the Church gave a paper with Jesus *nasab
According to Matthew and Luke ,, in these 2 papers there is only one common name repeated its Yusuf Alnagar ,,,, I cant see how they are both a bible but how they aren’t common in Jesus *nasab
And how they publish this paper for a man who don’t have a father so what *nasab they are talking about,,,
Add to this
There are too many verses which declare that there is only ONE God in existence and that He does not hold mankind responsible for the sin of any man. Examples of these verses are available to this day (e.g. Isaiah 43:10-11, Ezekiel 18:19-20, Deuteronomy 24:16...etc.).
read this link

http://etori.tripod.com/bible.html

It is a Triage (or three-in-one), God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Different aspects of the same Creator and given different names to describe each different aspect for better human understanding.

Christ was the direct decsendant of God, the Holy Spirit impregnated a Virgin thus allowing Christ to be born without sin.

Christ was also another aspect of God, without whose sinless and perfect sacrifice sins could not be forgiven.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whomsoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/index.php?search=john 3:16&version=31

If you go to the link you will notice that Son is capitalized as He is God.

It is also stated in the Bible that nobody can receive God's forgiveness or be righteous without Christ's redemption and a belief in Christ.

http://bible.gospelcom.net/passage/?search=Romans 3:21-26;&version=31;

21But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 25God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith in his blood. He did this to demonstrate his justice, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished– 26he did it to demonstrate his justice at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.

Arabian said:
which is more important
science or religion ???

religion or science
science is for me. with that, we'd be sitting in the dark rubbing two sticks together to get fire. not have any of the vaccines we have today, no cars, pre-historic hospitals (that one is still debatable ).

no1tovote4 said:
It is a Triage (or three-in-one), God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Different aspects of the same Creator and given different names to describe each different aspect for better human understanding.

Christ was the direct decsendant of God, the Holy Spirit impregnated a Virgin thus allowing Christ to be born without sin.

Christ was also another aspect of God, without whose sinless and perfect sacrifice sins could not be forgiven.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whomsoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/index.php?search=john 3:16&version=31

If you go to the link you will notice that Son is capitalized as He is God.

It is also stated in the Bible that nobody can receive God's forgiveness or be righteous without Christ's redemption and a belief in Christ.

http://bible.gospelcom.net/passage/?search=Romans 3:21-26;&version=31;

21But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 25God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith in his blood. He did this to demonstrate his justice, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished– 26he did it to demonstrate his justice at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.

1st let me say we all born without sins
when u came 2 this life ,, when u 1st open ur eyes u didnt do any sins
and as the bible says the children dont bay for the sins of there fathers <<, right
now about the trinity ,, we all know what came in pranthese in the bible isnt in the bible ,, it just give explanation ,,,
so what really happens that when any corrections add to bible,,
so what happen in the next correction they eliminate the paranthese (),,,
so it become part of the bible ,,, and trinities is an added ,, and after studies they figure out that this verse isnt a part from the bible but some nonymas guy add it after the 13 century and not found in any greek codex

read
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Yohanna 17:3

Acts 9:4-5 king james version PRICKS 1611
this word changed in others versions
and again how their could be an ancestry for Jesus while he dont have a father
(the ancestry According to Matthew and Luke bibles and the both are totaly different except for only one name Yusuf )

Arabian said:
1st let me say we all born without sins
when u came 2 this life ,, when u 1st open ur eyes u didnt do any sins
and as the bible says the children dont bay for the sins of there fathers <<, right

However, since Mary was not married had she been impregnated in the natural fasion there would be original sin. Christ's birth must not come from sin it was necessary to be carried in an honorable birth.

now about the trinity ,, we all know what came in pranthese in the bible isnt in the bible ,, it just give explanation ,,,
so what really happens that when any corrections add to bible,,
so what happen in the next correction they eliminate the paranthese (),,,
so it become part of the bible ,,, and trinities is an added ,, and after studies they figure out that this verse isnt a part from the bible but some nonymas guy add it after the 13 century and not found in any greek codex

http://bible.gospelcom.net/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=4&version=31

In Matthew 4, Satan comes and tempts Jesus.

Christs answer to him in Verse 7 is:

7Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

In this Christ is telling him that tempting him is the same as Tempting God, they are the same.

read
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Yohanna 17:3

I don't know where this verse came from but it certainly isn't any Bible which I have read.

Acts 9:4-5 king james version PRICKS 1611
this word changed in others versions
and again how their could be an ancestry for Jesus while he dont have a father
(the ancestry According to Matthew and Luke bibles and the both are totaly different except for only one name Yusuf )

His ancestry is traced from King David's line through to Mary, his earthly ancestry came from his mother.

no1tovote4 said:
However, since Mary was not married had she been impregnated in the natural fasion there would be original sin. Christ's birth must not come from sin it was necessary to be carried in an honorable birth.

http://bible.gospelcom.net/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=4&version=31

In Matthew 4, Satan comes and tempts Jesus.

Christs answer to him in Verse 7 is:

7Jesus answered him, &#8220;It is also written: &#8216;Do not put the Lord your God to the test.&#8217;&#8221;

In this Christ is telling him that tempting him is the same as Tempting God, they are the same.

I don't know where this verse came from but it certainly isn't any Bible which I have read.

His ancestry is traced from King David's line through to Mary, his earthly ancestry came from his mother.

1st sorru to let you down but if you read the line age that Metthew and Luke made it it was according to Jesus father not Mary

and second the verse you said you never read it,,
how it come whether its in your bible
here is the link
John's Gospel
Chapter 17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christ prays to His Father to glorify Him

1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

http://www.smallsailboats.co.uk/bible/johns_go/chap17.html

Forum List

Back