Which American Restaurant Chains Might Go Under?

Where was all this concern when Jones and Laughlin went under? Or Crucible Steel? Or Wheeling Pittsburgh?

Save the french fries but flush the steel industry.

Land of the Free.

It would be nice if they all went under.

Yeh it would be great if all these companies went under and all the employees lost their jobs, asshole.:evil:
Hey it would save me the eye sore and strips mall those terrible places anchor. Those who lose the jobs would have a marketable skill in a now undeserved market, they'd be alright.

Has anyone here seen or heard anything about the place named Fazoli's closing up? I am wondering because there is one in my area and it is supposed to close. I hope that the whole chain isn't fading away because I love their pizza and their bread sticks! :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I have seen alot of empty Sonics in my travels...which sucks...they make the best burgers east of in & out, imo.

I just came from Elberton, GA...there was an empty Sonic there...strange to see fast food business closed up.

Arby's and Wendy's aren't fairing much better in the empty building department.

I assume Red Robin is a Northeast chain, cuz I've never heard of them...but I avoid the Northeast like it was the epicenter of the zombie apocalyptic...(no comment on how close or far from the truth I feel that might be).

I totally agree with that comedian who said no one ever intends to go to Denny's...you just end up there.

Appleby's is too expensive.

But the number one fast food restaurant that SHOULD go out of business is Mcdonalds.

People only eat there out of habit...the food is terrible and they are slow as molasses...they should be forced to scrub the words fast AND food from their premises as a violations of truth in advertising.

Well I saw earlier today that my local Fazoli's is now closed. Happy birthday to me! I'm going to miss the place! :( :( :(

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't eat at any of those places.

I went to Red Robin once but they won't cook a burger medium rare so I left never to return.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back