Whether you're a christian, an atheist or

I say the same thing about this as I say about bad cops. Any time you have human beings involved you are going to have assholes.

That , however doesn't mean all cops, or preachers, are assholes.

I say the same thing about this as I say about bad cops. Any time you have human beings involved you are going to have assholes.

However Puddly Neonazi makes a strong argument that all moonbats are assholes.

Luddly isn't an asshole. I believe he means well. He just can't get out of his partisan politics.

Nobody implied that it does.

Bullshit Pogo, plenty of people on this board, and in life do so. Both in regards to cops and Christians.

The fact that you won't ever admit such things about liberals doesn't mean they don't exist.

Nobody implied that it does.

Bullshit Pogo, plenty of people on this board, and in life do so. Both in regards to cops and Christians.

The fact that you won't ever admit such things about liberals doesn't mean they don't exist.

Where is it then? Which post? What time stamp of the video?

Exactly, Dumbass.

Luddly isn't an asshole. I believe he means well. He just can't get out of his partisan politics.

I am confident that she is an asshole because she refuses to think outside of her programming.

I can accept that you give her the benefit of the doubt thought, it's very nice of you.

I am not nice when it comes to people who want to disarm me and steal my earnings.

I am confident that she is an asshole because she refuses to think outside of her programming.

I can accept that you give her the benefit of the doubt thought, it's very nice of you.

I am not nice when it comes to people who want to disarm me and steal my earnings.

No one wants to take your guns we want the gun manufacturers to stop producing so many guns knowing that so many percent of them are going to end up in criminal hands. And I also find it funny that so called Christians are so worried about being taxed to help the poor and yet they call themselves Christians. They want the freedom to choose whether or not they donate in reality they don't

Its not the Daily Show.
Its not partisan.
Its does not say or imply that all preachers are the same.
Its not about taking guns.
It IS about "stealing" your money.

Being unwilling to consider the contents of the video shows that YOU are the one who "refuses to think outside of [your] programming".

If you won't watch the video, read this very short article.

John Oliver Segment Pressuring IRS To Investigate Televangelists (VIDEO)

My question is still the same: Do these laws need to be changed?

My question is still the same: Do these laws need to be changed?

Existing laws against fraud, making false claims, theft by deception, and child abuse should apply to these creeps and religion itself, if any remain, should be restricted learning for people over the age of 18 who have a solid foundation from an education in the natural sciences, history, literature, art, etc., and the nature of reality.

If a person wants to throw away their own mind into the garbage as an adult then they should have every right to join the religion of their choice.

Forum List

Back