Whether you like it or not?

Actually, he is a naive dick that lied and cheated his way through the primaries and the election while spending 715,000,0000 dollars of other people's money(George Soros and Oprah's). Upon ripping off the election with help from the music industry and Hollywood, ACORN, and the Democrat vote stealing machine, he decided to spend almost 4 times the amount of money that was spent on the last inauguration....... 170,000,000 dollars! Unlike the dimwits that voted for him, we actually looked beyond his skin color and slick politicking to see what type of Senator he was......... he sucked.
What qualifications, besides being such a good little door mat for Bill, does Hillary have for the Presidency. Is it that she was also so great at not remembering anything about the Rose Law Firm........ oh and a non practicing attorney, is that what it was would make you want to vote for her? Pathetic, truly pathetic.

Please read your post back to yourself and tell me you don't sound like a whining, foot stomping, hysterical, naughty spoilt brat that's been sent to bed without dinner.

Salute 'YOUR BLACK' President.

Embrace what is right.

unlike the gop and bush ...democrats arent making obama a demi god...no matter how many times you try that line...one party rule has existed for a few years now hasnt it? so now all the woes of the last 8 years are to be laid at the democrats feet?

how can you make a blanket statment...we dont like democrats..what an ass you are at times.

Bullshit.

Gunny
Administrator Join Date: Dec 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by strollingbones
unlike the gop and bush ...democrats arent making obama a demi god...no matter how many times you try that line...one party rule has existed for a few years now hasnt it? so now all the woes of the last 8 years are to be laid at the democrats feet?

how can you make a blanket statment...we dont like democrats..what an ass you are at times.

Bullshit.

I second that bull shit

When I see a Yardie or an Indian residing at 10 Downing St., maybe then I'll take advice on race realations from the UK.

The only thing that would bother me is seeing a Muslim Primeminister, that would never happen.:eek:

Salute 'YOUR BLACK' President.

Embrace what is right.

no. had an RC if that helps.

And I'm old enough to remember exactly where I was when I was told he was assassinated.

But the Brits had one Jewish PM. The US hasn't had a Jewish president yet?

And you haven't had a female in the job either. What all your presidents were WASP males except for JFK?

Hey mFats, you can put your ideological hand grenade away before it blows up in your face :lol:

i always felt we would have had a female prez. before a black one,actually having one as a VP was what i always felt would happen first....

Forum List

Back