Where's your wallet?

What the Hell is that suppose to mean..?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIN6xkA1cJk"]...I would've thought it was obvious.[/ame]

No youtube for Lumpy.. what are you trying to say?

That it's much easier to steal a wallet from a back pocket without the owner knowing they've been robbed. Compared to a more riskier extraction from a front pocket.

For instance: put your hand in your back pocket and then your front pocket. Then tell me the difference in resistance between the two. I can guaruntee you'll face more difficulty pushing your hand into your front pocket, as will any opportunistic pickpocket.

I hope that clears-up anything YouTube couldn't.

OK guys. Where do you normally keep your wallet?

If I'm dressed, I keep my wallet in my left back pocket. If I'm not dressed, I toss it on the table in the dining room along with my pocket change, pocket knife and car keys which gets the wife all steamed up and in deep distress.

So, where do you keep yours at guys?

Right back pocket. Keys in left front pocket and change/pocket knife in left front pocket. It all goes on the built in dresser in my walk in closet when I get home. My wife is happy with that.

That it's much easier to steal a wallet from a back pocket without the owner knowing they've been robbed. Compared to a more riskier extraction from a front pocket.

For instance: put your hand in your back pocket and then your front pocket. Then tell me the difference in resistance between the two. I can guaruntee you'll face more difficulty pushing your hand into your front pocket, as will any opportunistic pickpocket.

I hope that clears-up anything YouTube couldn't.

Okay then..that was fun..

If I'm in a crowd, it's front right pocket...

I use the front pocket thing when in the big city. Most days I could leave it out on the front row of cars and the worse that would happen is someone would turn it in at the police station.

Forum List

Back