Where's Waldo?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Is it odd that until she received the mystery envelope at the Bush funeral, Hillary was on a speaking tour and now her and Huma have apparently taken residence in India?

Where's Waldo?

critics like me and Frank are like mosquitoes to Crooked Hillary: annoying and persistent, but of little consequence.

tumblr_lvrefpJBnc1qfka5wo1_500.jpg

critics like me and Frank are like mosquitoes to Crooked Hillary: annoying and persistent, but of little consequence.

To be fair to mosquitoes, they can carry West Nile Virus, encephalitis, malaria, and Dengue and Yellow fevers. Any of which I sincerely hope Hillary succumbs to any day now.

That aside, I wonder what was in the envelopes? Deeper and deeper goes the rabbit hole.

What Was In The Mystery Envelopes That Hillary, Biden And Pence Received At Bush’s Funeral? - The Daily Coin

Last edited:

To be fair to mosquitoes, they can carry West Nile Virus, encephalitis, malaria, and Dengue and Yellow fevers. Any of which I sincerely hope Hillary succumbs to any day now.

That aside, I wonder what was in the envelopes? Deeper and deeper goes the rabbit hole.

What Was In The Mystery Envelopes That Hillary, Biden And Pence Received At Bush’s Funeral? - The Daily Coin

Why Pence?

Why Pence?

Who knows? How did Pence react?

Forum List

Back