Where's the screaming and yelling from the left??

Just think of the economic impact if we pulled out of Iraq and Afganistan.

Over 1/4 million contractors would be jobless.
And that is just the start.

SecDef Gates reports we will be in Afghanistan for "the long haul". Karzai says at least another 15 YEARS before his country can stand on it's own!!!!! Looks like Obama is the new lover of Nation building. Just like Bush!!!! Obama is just like Bush!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gates reassures Afghans over U.S. commitment - Afghanistan- msnbc.com

And we thought it would be different and be a 'short haul'? :lol:
Your right Patek, they are all the same clones..............OMG too 'phunny', 'Their saviour' has fallen from the clouds.

Truth is, I would wish BHO 100% success and victory in everything he does, for the sakes of us all. I still hope, that by some 'miracle of the gods', that Obama pulls something out of his 'arse', that works.

SecDef Gates reports we will be in Afghanistan for "the long haul". Karzai says at least another 15 YEARS before his country can stand on it's own!!!!! Looks like Obama is the new lover of Nation building. Just like Bush!!!! Obama is just like Bush!!!!

what left?

define, please.

or do you mean anti-war movement?

they ARE complaining...

as are people on the right like Pat Buchanan and the Ron Paul types who don't think anything is worth fighting for.

your point?

Obama is not just like Bush. Obama has a better tan. Bush sounds and appears more Presidential. Both are a measure up short in the brains and common sense department.

Does yelling and screaming help?

:lol: From some of the name calling in here over nothing more than a different political or moral view, I think some think that yelling and screaming will morph a situation or someone, into something in their favor.

what left?

define, please.

they ARE complaining...

as are people on the right like Pat Buchanan and the Ron Paul types who don't think anything is worth fighting for.

your point?

The right decided a long time ago that they were going to make a talking point over the left being hypocritical on this issue, whether or not the facts supported it. The facts don't support it, but the right, as always, blithely marches on.

what left?

define, please.

they ARE complaining...

your point?

The right decided a long time ago that they were going to make a talking point over the left being hypocritical on this issue, whether or not the facts supported it. The facts don't support it, but the right, as always, blithely marches on.

Wrong again HACK...when Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh nation built it was the most terrible thing that ever happened in the history of the world according to YOU ALL ON THE LEFT. Now that Obama is doing the exact same thing...everyone is silent!

and the point jillian is....

HYPOCRISY HYPOCRISY HYPOCRISY Politicians are all the same...Obama is a DINO

Booooooooooooooooooosh bad
Obama goooooooooooooooooooooood.

Last edited:
I think you all forget that Obama campaigned on Afganistan as the war we should have fought instead of being distracted by the Iraq war sold to us on lies.

He got elected and is doing what he campaigned on.

Real Big Surprise.

Does yelling and screaming help?

Apparently it does when BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH does it.

Was the yelling and screaming back then successful? Is it different today since we STILL have anti-war groups like Code Pink "yelling and screaming"? (You DID know that, didn't you?)

Yes, these so called grass roots citizens activist organizations do seem remarkable quite, don't they?

Most partisans are idiots regardless of their political persuasion.

I think you all forget that Obama campaigned on Afganistan as the war we should have fought instead of being distracted by the Iraq war sold to us on lies.

He got elected and is doing what he campaigned on.

Real Big Surprise.

awww now you messed things up with truth, facts and other such partisan garnish.

The big question is...are you applauding Obama over this development?

To me, that would be more impressive!
From me, BHO gets a slow clap for it. I would be more enthusiastic if he hadn't taken so fucking long. That was not good.

Forum List

Back