Where's The Protest?

IGetItAlready

Rookie
Jul 27, 2012
I've been on NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN and FOX and so far FOX is the only outlet with reporters out covering today's big "Kiss-In" at Chick Fil A.

Outside a Decatur, GA store FOX reports "an energenic and peaceful protest" of about 30-40 protesters of an expected 500 plus. The video shows the "crowd" holding up signs and standing in utter silence, erupting in a chorus of "whoooooos" ever couple of minutes when a car pulls in.

Can't find the vid yet but a youtube search of Chick Fil A Protests finds the following as the very first hit:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggr3qGjCGSc]Chick-fil-a Gay Rights Protests Across the USA - YouTube[/ame]

I fucking love these guys!!!
LMAO!!!
:lol:

Last edited:
My friend in Pittsburgh went to CFA today and said NO protest but the place was packed again with supporters.

My friend in Pittsburgh went to CFA today and said NO protest but the place was packed again with supporters.

How long can you guys keep eating chicken? This surge of sales will hold on for a little while but in the end it will hurt his business. Thank god for the Health Reform Act because alot of cons are going to end up with type II diabetes.

You guys are depressing me ! Sounds like it may fizzle out.
I'm going to be heading out for lunch in just a short while, and damnit I want to see some girls making out !!

How long can you guys keep eating chicken? This surge of sales will hold on for a little while but in the end it will hurt his business. Thank god for the Health Reform Act because alot of cons are going to end up with type II diabetes.

I can eat chicken two or three times a day for years on end. I did in the military, and never got tired of it.

In the morning, we had pre-natal chicken (eggs). So there were days we had chicken three times. Our cooks had a million variations of chicken. They even would make chicken pizzas once in a while. Long before you could buy it in the civilian world.

Damn, I'm hungry for some chicken!

I can eat chicken two or three times a day for years on end. I did in the military, and never got tired of it.

In the morning, we had pre-natal chicken (eggs). So there were days we had chicken three times. Our cooks had a million variations of chicken. They even would make chicken pizzas once in a while. Long before you could buy it in the civilian world.
JuJu
Damn, I'm hungry for some chicken!

i second this, I go to chick fil a alot, ironically I didnt on wed, maybe ill go today for some good food and a little fun!

Irony

All right, yeah
You men eat your dinner
Eat your pork and beans
I eat more chicken
Than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah
I'm a back door man, wha
The men don't know
But the little girls understand

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-EIi7ToTkA]The Doors- Back Door Man (From "Live In Europe 1968" DVD) - YouTube[/ame]

I saw it on ABC.com, where they had a picture of two fudge packers kissing.

They probably took it down when their web traffic vanished.

Forum List

Back